600PP GT500 Super Lap: Fuji Speedway F

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 138 comments
I also use andromeda gears and set up o0maxx0o but height car Andromeda and aereo, my time 1.30.440, thanks

Last edited:
1:30.843 - 130 atm

Challenging event with PAD/AT especially in the final part of Fuji circuit.
Andromeda tune is very fast and I got my better score but is quite tricky with unbalanced downforce and so on..
I have driven the o0maxx0o too with a close score 1:30.893.
It is more netrual and this could help my PAD driving in the next days... thanks for sharing it.

Ciao

Hi all, I have been trying to gold this with one of my favourite cars, the Mobil 1 NSX. So far the best time I have got is a 1.38.1 using a DS3.

I was wondering if someone could post setups for any of the early JGTC NSX's? The cars all handle pretty much same.

Many thanks.

My top technical tip today....

When you manage to find 1.2 seconds in a lap and you have no idea how you did that - please refrain from crashing out on the last corner and red lapping the event!

I have managed to get into the 1.32.xxx zone. Tonight, after several laps, I managed to get a full 1.2.xx seconds in front of my own ghost. In a state of shock, I lost control of the car and spun out at the last corner!

Talk about being p***** off?

Regards.

Ian.

My top technical tip today....

When you manage to find 1.2 seconds in a lap and you have no idea how you did that - please refrain from crashing out on the last corner and red lapping the event!

I have managed to get into the 1.32.xxx zone. Tonight, after several laps, I managed to get a full 1.2.xx seconds in front of my own ghost. In a state of shock, I lost control of the car and spun out at the last corner!

Talk about being p***** off?

Regards.

Ian.

I feel you on that one, I've done the exact same on other races....

@DeltaJuliet

IMG_0145.JPG ;) had to post it only been on 20 mins @Jfrod your next :lol: No really think I got lucky

For the rest of you guys here's my tune don't normally take part in these TT's and don't really know what I'm doing when tuning be warned :) also mike is faster than me

do the engine stage 3 etc
sus
70/58
min/min
2/1
1/1
7/7
0/0
-0.22/-0.26
BB 7/8

still unsure about trans. final to max, max to min then I adjusted 1st, 6th and final b4 doing the rest. Don't think it makes a difference

final 4.300

5/11/5

df 400/430

Hope it helps please don't beat my time :gtpflag:

@DeltaJuliet

View attachment 640225 ;) had to post it only been on 20 mins @Jfrod your next :lol: No really think I got lucky

For the rest of you guys here's my tune don't normally take part in these TT's and don't really know what I'm doing when tuning be warned :) also mike is faster than me

do the engine stage 3 etc
sus
70/58
min/min
2/1
1/1
7/7
0/0
-0.22/-0.26
BB 7/8

still unsure about trans. final to max, max to min then I adjusted 1st, 6th and final b4 doing the rest. Don't think it makes a difference

final 4.300

5/11/5

df 400/430

Hope it helps please don't beat my time :gtpflag:
I am way off the pace...also friends

HSV PAD/AT - 1:30.462 - 103th ATM

Just 62ms gap from the first PAD/AT.
I faced a nightmare in the last days stuck at 1:30.666 (3 times :banghead::banghead::banghead:) and 1:30.667 :banghead: 1 hours before the new record...:D:D:D

1:30.200 possible...

ciao

Last edited:
Why was @monkeywall in a HSV in our series as he can match your lap times in GTR

I think i've just gotten faster niss from being in the series. I was kinda always a 1 lap wonder :) my race craft and tuning was never that good. Half way through my second season I started to improve a lot because of what I learnt from every1 👍. This was the same car I used at spa with over 3000km on the clock going to try a new hsv tonight.

but be wary of trading lap times with @Jfrod !

I'm going to try anyway :lol: think I was lucky only place to improve is the last corner, trans isn't setup right for it. Not going to bother with Eifel, I'm going to have a few more attemps at this then no more GT6, I really mean it this time :P

Stick at it @suprajef
You-can-DO-it-meme-18134.jpg

Back