600PP GT500 Super Lap: Fuji Speedway F

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 138 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP GT500 Super Lap: Fuji Speedway F

TT#63 - 600PP GT500 Super Lap @ Fuji Speedway F.png TT#63 - 600PP GT500 Super Lap @ Fuji Speedway F - ER Car List.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#63] - 600PP GT500 Super Lap @ Fuji Speedway F.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
And no 2J or TS030 ! Motul Autech GT-R prize car from a few weeks ago worked fine here, had used it for the Grand Valley event , which helps dial in the tuning. And the prize is yet another Super GT car.

And no 2J or TS030 ! Motul Autech GT-R prize car from a few weeks ago worked fine here, had used it for the Grand Valley event , which helps dial in the tuning. And the prize is yet another Super GT car.
I used that for the Grand Valley event too. Love the GT-R GT500's...

I'm 100% sure the SRF was on for me this morning, No way i go beat my time if it is off. Was i lucky? Is it the weather on the track? If the tt comes out it loos like you can drive the first hours very fast, Give it a shot again couple hours ago and its slippy as ****.

This is very strange.

I'm 100% sure the SRF was on for me this morning, No way i go beat my time if it is off. Was i lucky? Is it the weather on the track? If the tt comes out it loos like you can drive the first hours very fast, Give it a shot again couple hours ago and its slippy as ****.

This is very strange.
Try going out of the event, and then back in again - you can get different weather conditions, which can make the track less slippery.

Damn this race gave me hell. I'm normally in the top 200, but for this race I barely got gold. Some track/car (HSV) combo's just don't work for me, and this was one of them. Gold, and goodbye.

Place 13 right now (#8 when I put my lap down). I dont like Fuji, the track has no grip especially in the last sector. At least we have cars with downforce to attack the 100R :D My first seasonal since a year (or more). Keep fighting!

Epic combo! I'd certanlly give it a go but I'm done with GT6 Dj. Finally getting the PS4 Pro tomorrow and hoping to get an invite for GTSport Beta coming to EU anytime now.

I saw it and immediately was like, Nissman! Haha. Well for sure it would have been cool to see you put in a time in here, but of course fair enough

Yes I too have a PS4 just sitting, waiting, and I got a gift of a pre order for the game, and I deliberately got a wheel that's ps3 and ps4 compatible...just wish it would hurry up, my level of anticipation is like a small child lol

I tried several different GT500 cars including the prize car all to no avail. So I went down my list of GT500 cars and the Supra sorta jumped out at me. Gold on the 1st lap. This was only the 2nd time I have used this car so I have no idea where the tune came from. Glad it's over as Fuji is not one of my favorite tracks.

Attachments

• 20170323_172924.jpg
    20170323_172924.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 20170323_172828.jpg
    20170323_172828.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 48
I can vouch for this car being a sweet ride to Gold.......

View attachment 636117

👍
Well I managed gold after a few feeler laps. Nowhere near your time, but set a 1:36:758, which I'm happy with for now. I'll have to head back and try some more times, as I'm not incredibly efficient on this track, especially in the twisty stuff towards the end of the lap.

Anyone have any hints/tips for an efficient line through the twisty section towards the end? I can't seem to get a good rhythm through there?

:cheers: and good luck 👍

Yeah it would be great, but no GP for me this year :(
My sister lives in Melbourne too but she has no interest in F1. I keep suggesting we trade places, but she won't have a bar of it.

1.31.744 in my favourite HSV base model in auto mode, I'm faster on this track in auto than manual and it was one of those laps that just seemed right. Trouble is I'm prolly gonna go mad trying to beat it. Your fault FordLaser, you kept getting faster!!:cheers::lol::lol:

MidnightRun the best I can offer is to take a wide approach and hit those apex's, do a few slower runs at them and then increase your speed as you go. Hope that helps. 👍👍

Last edited:
Which is the difference between Honda Weider and Honda Weider Base Model?
You mean HSV Base Model? It's just got a plain finish (not same livery as the Weider, Keihin, etc...) which you can customize and paint whatever colour you like.

Back