• 115 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP Italian Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Ascari Full Track

TT#44 - 600PP Italian Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Ascari Full Track.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#44] - 600PP Italian Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Ascari Full Track.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header for your posted tunes.

Ferrari FXX '07 by shaunm80 [Remove all power parts and detune pp limiter]

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 by Ridox2JZGTE

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 by shaunm80

Ferrari FXX '07 by pjs123456789

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 by Ed_Night

Lamborghini Avenador LP 700-4 '11 by SilverSE102

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 by petaloudas

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Wow, this one is easy. I really babied my fxx around here, like grandpa drove to stay on track for an early #6 spot with a mid 2:11. Once other people start using the fxx I will probably be ranked like 10,000, lol.

The prize cars for these seasonals are nice. It's like my 10th enzo, but you know the saying "you can never have enough enzos". Went with dark maroon this time.

Murcielago Super Veloce was Veloce enough for gold. Fun drive on SH tires. Did I really need another Enzo? Tip of the day would be to dial back the gearbox a bit as Ascari doesn't really allow long straight high top end speed.

Already have an Enzo, too, but still collecting paint chips so am happy to just get 2nd and 3rd.

But jeez - 1.2 million credits for gold (with the 200% log in bonus) for a single lap? You can't say PD are being stingy!!

Thanks for the tip about the FXX, @dave2319 - I'll give that a go.

The fxx shouldn't even be a street car, but for some reason pd lists it as one. I think I have it all the way lightened and power turned down. I have the gears a little tall, because with power turned it makes good power everywhere, and it will spin the tires a lot. Unfortunately I also used traction control on 1, but on sports hard tires it helps a lot. I don't feel bad about that, as the fxx came with traction control and iirc it can't be turned off. (That's a reasonable excuse for using traction control 1, right? Lol.:crazy:)

A couple of people from my thread have already achieved gold with the tune below (with SH tyres to meet the regs obviously). It can be a little slippery on certain parts of the track but that is to be expected with this amount of power.

Ferrari FXX '07

Link here

fxx-jpg.111145

Aventador LP700 worked fine for me. Tractable, stable, fully lightened, no aftermarket LSDs or centre-diff required.

Used an Enzo to win an Enzo and nearly 2 million credits (after getting paid out for bronze, silver then gold).
Sweet :-)
Might see how much faster I can push.

I don't want to even do this Seasonal Event for a few days. Since we have to wait 2 weeks now for new events, I guess I'm going to have to stretch out the Super Lap events. This new format really stinks. I don't care about higher payouts - I want to be kept interested.

Anyone else tried doing it with the F40? :lol: I almost gave up with a basically stock set up, but then I decided to try lowering the front as much as possible and rising the back as far as it goes. It totally transformed the car and made it driveable! I managed to get gold in a few laps after doing that. It can still go a lot faster but I'm sure the F40 is no where near the top :lol:.

Last edited:
A couple of people from my thread have already achieved gold with the tune below (with SH tyres to meet the regs obviously). It can be a little slippery on certain parts of the track but that is to be expected with this amount of power.

Ferrari FXX '07

Link here

fxx-jpg.111145

Slippy for sure... Track seems a bit more slippy than normal. Braking with the FXX is really tough.

Started off in a 250GT Berlinetta and could only manage a Bronze.

Resigned myself to use the FXX and had so many restarts for that bloody first chicane and couldn't believe how slippery it felt all the way round.

2'05.8## for for 14th for now but there's got to be a few more tenths in it.

Last edited:
TZ3 has been super planted in this, nice silver ride and a lil simple upgrades got a comfortable gold time :)
Will probably try other cars later - Italian vehicles are just so much fun!

Used a Pagani Zonda 7.3S, got a time just a little under 2:15 for the gold. I'm not too fond of Ascari.
Before i tried with a Cizeta V16t... and got owned. What a bad car lol

My first choice was the Enzo, which was fun and fast enough to gold within a few laps after I got used to Ascari again. I was able to reach full weight reduction with very small power limiting. Compare that to a detuned Huayra (11' model), and even though it handles much better, it does end up being heavier and lower HP at the same PP, so for some reason I couldn't quite go faster than my Enzo laps. It could be I didn't quite find the limit of the Pagani, but I was surprised by the lack of speed on such a nice handling car! It's ironic that some of the twitchiest, demanding cars end up being the fastest.

I feel the same way about the older Zondas....they drive like they are untamed, always demanding your attention, and yet the times are quite fast. Although there are other cars where when you push them, they are slow because they understeer or won't let you smoothly use the power.

I hate how the FXX brakes, especially with NO ABS! It loves to snap oversteer mid braking, so even at Monza it gets to be a handful. It can be a good car when you don't ask everything from it, but man does it bite back. It's almost nothing like the Enzo in my opinion. And yes, it is silly that it is even remotely considered a street car.

I used the Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 and got a 2:10.283 on my first try. Great fun doing this lap.
Not many people must do seasonals if I placed 313th.

Currently working my way up the stock PP ladder and got silver with the Zonda C12S using the H-shifter. It'll probably be the C12S 7.3 that gets me the gold. Initially bronzed with the Lambo Diablo GT.

Currently holding the 46th Spot with a 2.06.759 with the FXX (using my own setup, wich is still in progress atm)-did a couple of laps below 2.06 so far(but was dsq ,the reason being the first ****ing corner, taking one tyre/tire too "far" into the grass)
tc1,Strong,abs1. using a stick :)

Last edited:
Yep, can't do this with the DS3, regardless of tune, with the FXX. About to throw the controller through the TV. Some tunes would be nice (Exeter's won't work for me with the FXX.)

Stock Zonda C12S 7.3 in cockpit mode, no assists, new Gunmetal green paint, SSR Professor VF1 wheels and G27/gated gearbox/clutch.

Lap 4: 2'13.766. I'll take it!

Last edited:
I'm glad to see a lot of people saying this was easy. I have driven this track a total of 3 or 4 times period. Would love to collect the 600K x 200%.

Yep, can't do this with the DS3, regardless of tune, with the FXX. About to throw the controller through the TV. Some tunes would be nice (Exeter's won't work for me with the FXX.)
Exeter just released a tune for the Lamborghini Murcielago SV. Sorry to hear that his FXX tune doesn't fit your driving style. Normally, I find his tunes to be quite forgiving and easy to drive, yet still fast and competitive! I don't think I've ever tried his FXX tune, so perhaps it needs some tweaking. I used my Aventador, tuned by Ridox Replica Garage. He has two different Aventador tunes available, if you're interested in trying that car. You'll have to make slight adjustments to get the tune exactly at 600PP though.

Good luck!

First try at this in the Aventador. Completely standard car was 2.13.939, then racing brake kit @ 2.12.3xxx and finally with all weight reductions I managed a 2.09.989 with a scruffy lap. Enjoying the lambo and I'll definitely stick with it for the time being, hopefully with a decent tune it'll be a few seconds faster still as I'm not too interested in the FXX.

Ugggghhh....need to get used to the FXX. Too slippery for my taste. DQ'ed all my tries. Will try again some other day. Resigned to my trusty but slower 430 Scuderia and sitting on a Bronze for now. lol

First try at this in the Aventador. Completely standard car was 2.13.939, then racing brake kit @ 2.12.3xxx and finally with all weight reductions I managed a 2.09.989 with a scruffy lap. Enjoying the lambo and I'll definitely stick with it for the time being, hopefully with a decent tune it'll be a few seconds faster still as I'm not too interested in the FXX.

I'll have to give this a shot. FXX is useless on the DS3 and the Huayra needs a TCS 4.5 setting, as 4 is too loose and 5 cuts too much throttle.

Back