Tunes:

SRT Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 by Wydopen

SRT Viper GTS '13 by dddsprayshop

SRT Viper GTS Anniv '13 by c-losk

SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08 by RZQSPEED

SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08 by MOPARbarrett5

SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08 by shaunm80

SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08 by TRL_Andromeda

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I just golded with my personal tune. Try it if you like......

Viper SRT10 Coupe '06

Aero kit type A
Custom rear wing F, B, G Height -2, width +14

Inch up OZ Racing Botecelli III

Sports Hard (as required)

Fully adjustable suspension

Ride height - 84, 85
Spring rate - 9.27, 9.63
Damper Comp - 4, 3
Dampers Ext - 1, 2
ARB - 2, 4
Camber - 0.6, 1.1
Toe angle - -0.01, 0.43

Racing brakes - 4, 5

Transmission - Auto set to 186 mph

then change 4th to 1.564
then change 5th to 1.265

Full custom differential

Twin plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft

Motor (power)

Stage 1
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric manifold
Catalytic converter sports
Intake tuning
Power limiter 100%

Downforce - 6

Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon hood (body color)
Window weight reduction

This will at least give you a place to start. Remember to brake early and don't be scared to get back into it early. It's really stable and won't want to come around on you.

Last edited:
@nowcontrol , Were is your tune? You're at #26 👍

Anyway, i did a 1:08.448 with a simple tune at 580pp, currently #592 in the online rank, but that will change fast.I used the SRT Viper GTS '13, (almost the same as the 15th anniversary viper)
i tried a 597pp, but i did not like the power, too much for a DS3 without using joystickies.
_SRTViperGTS'13_Normal_by_DDDsprayshop_130.jpg

Anyway, i did a 1:08.448 with a simple tune at 580pp, currently #592 in the online rank, but that will change fast.I used the SRT Viper GTS '13, (almost the same as the 15th anniversary viper)
i tried a 597pp, but i did not like the power, too much for a DS3 without using joystickies.
No tunes until PD fixes the trans bug! Who wants to lose all their trans settings and have to go back and reset them every time you exit? :dunce::eek::banghead::yuck:

First I thought pd is kidding me. A viper at Matterhorn??? But this seasonal is fun, 1:05, 7xx so far with the ACR viper and some room left.

PD hinted we need downforce, well downforce is what they get :D

Matterhorn%20Dristelen%20_Viper.jpg

Way overkill for easy gold though. I bought all 3 weight reduction upgrades and the exhaust manifold to reach 600 pp (limiter @ 99.4%). I bought the tuning parts as well with the intention to experience a bit with tuning myself but I didn't even touch them apart from reducing max speed from 360 kph to 290 kph (which wasn't really needed since I was already .3 seconds off gold on my first lap with the default gearbox setup). Suspension, brake balance, individual gears & LSD all at their default values.

I think I ended up spending more time trying to find a wheel colour that matched the ACR's orange-red stripe as close as possible rather than driving around Matterhorn to get gold. :lol:

I was at #3 when I did that lap but was down to #8 within 30 mins and now at #44. Maybe I'll do a tune sheet later and put up here for y'all if I can improve with some tune fiddling. 👍

No tunes until PD fixes the trans bug! Who wants to lose all their trans settings and have to go back and reset them every time you exit? :dunce::eek::banghead::yuck:

I setup the trans on the Viper Concept without needing the usual last FG adjustment, so it's not lost. :D

#fixthedamntransbugPDmuppets.

Not a bad TT good to see some variety. Can't help thinking that "maybe the person(MUPPET) who is responsible for the trans bug accidently mixed up the tracks on these TTs" :lol::lol:
i.e/ Vipers should have been on Laguna Seca and race cars on Matterhorn ? :crazy::dopey:
;)

:lol::lol::lol:

@dddsprayshop was very fun to drive achieved gold on 10th lap with 1:09.769 with DS3. Can be done much better but got boring :) thanks.
Did that laptime on the 1st or 2nd lap, my problem is always that tricky steep upward corner (almost a chicane)
You loose or gain time at that point.
shot0031.png

Then i was bold enough to push gas and somehow the car adjusted into the corner without understeer.
Shaved off a second.

(That corner reminds me at that same upwards tricky corner at bathurst, but then bathurst has also those downward tricky corners ;))

You're right, i bought new cars for the events, i don't touch the tuned ones.

I did the same, mainly so that I could create flat floor versions of the GTS '02, ACR, and new Viper. All were so much faster w/ the flat floors, semi-stock/tuned, than my tuned non ff versions (for this track). The GTS 02 I did all weight reductions & added power parts up to 600p. New Viper just needed exhaust upgrade to hit 600pp & the ACR was 600pp on the dot after flat floor. No oil changes. Left suspensions stock, 6-speed tranny's to avoid the glitch, and upgraded/tuned the LSD. Everything else stock.

GTS '02 was by far the quickest, averaging 1:07's, which I'm sure will come down with a proper suspension setup & better track knowledge. ACR seemed so slow in comparison, but with that flat floor it will be a monster at 650-700p. Honestly didn't know ff could be added to the ACR; has the downforce & cornering of a race car now!

Only ever cruised around this track minus the AI racing i did when i first started playing GT6 done. So it was odd for me to race around but managed a 1:09.xxx which im happy with. my Viper has a stock set up and was a sod to control around the first turn and braking down the hill near the end. so once PD fix the transmission bug, i might give it another go with a full tune.

I just completed with the AE SRT, my lap was 1:08.356 using a DS3 time can be improved but I'll take the gold and run, anyways this is the tune I used it can be improved:

RH 85/90
SR. 10.10/9.96
DC 5/5
DE 6/6
RB 4/5
C. 0.6/1.1
T. 0.24/0.40

Brakes to your liking but I have them both at 6

Trans auto set to 199, 4, 5 & 6 to the left and final 3.365 and 3rd at 1.708

LSD 17/11/20

All weight reduction.

Power upgrades were only intake, catalytic and manifold I had to use the power limiter to like 92.1, I don't remember if the oil change was done cause it wasn't the first time using it, I'll check and re-edit the post.

Like I said it can be improved if you do I would like to know how you improved it for some reason I'm still not 100% with this type of tuning.

Edit: oil change and engine restore were done so all the info is accurate.

Last edited:
For those who want an easy gold setup, i can post you a Viper SRT10 ACR that gives me a 1:09.099 time

Suspension:

Buy the adjustable suspension but don't change anything (unless you want to apply other's suspension)

Brakes: Standard 5/5

Transmission (IMPORTANT! Since the release of 1.17 update, if you adjust the final drive after you set the top speed, the Tranny will reset):

1st: 3.407
2nd: 2.241
3rd: 1.613
4th: 1.220
5th: 0.969
6th: 0.809
Final: 3.150
Speed: 217MPH

Drivetrain:

LSD: T:15 A:35 B:15
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Driveshaft

Power:

Sports Computer and Racing Exhaust

Body:

Remains stock

best registrated time 1'08"705.
best time i've got but unregistrated 1'08"531 (just a little bit to wide on the exit on the sharp right in the last sector after the downhill)
like the track,but don't like the car.

Got to 1:04.759 today In the ACR which is #1 in the US as of now. Here is the tune:
20150321_172346.jpg
Suspension-
70 60
21 22
1 1
1 1
7 7
No camber or toe.
Brakes-
5 6
Transmission-
186 mph
Differential-
Power-
No oil change, sports computer, racing exhaust, sports catalytic converter, rest stock. Power limiter to 86.0%.
Downforce-
100 220
All weight reduction parts installed, no ballast added.

I did the same, mainly so that I could create flat floor versions of the GTS '02, ACR, and new Viper. All were so much faster w/ the flat floors, semi-stock/tuned, than my tuned non ff versions (for this track). The GTS 02 I did all weight reductions & added power parts up to 600p. New Viper just needed exhaust upgrade to hit 600pp & the ACR was 600pp on the dot after flat floor. No oil changes. Left suspensions stock, 6-speed tranny's to avoid the glitch, and upgraded/tuned the LSD. Everything else stock.

:)

Quoted for emphasis, if anyone's struggling or thinks the Viper is too much of a handful on this track, the flat floor upgrade is definitely the way to go, there's so much more traction with it.

And again, the fixed close-ratio 6-speed box is almost perfect, at least for the GTS '02, so no need to spend time fiddling with gear ratios and getting frustrated by the bug.

I got a 1'06.392, this car is a lot of fun on this track :D

Latest Posts

Back