600pp superGT

that special stage at night is giving me troubles, won all the othres i'm just missing this one to complete this seazonal, anyone have a specific tune for this stage? i'm drinving with the nsx takata dome '03

I've golded all 5 events in my Nomad Diablo, which is what I used for the previous GT-500 seasonal and the festive gt-500 suzuka race too...

I know it's probably more of a challenge in another car, so I will reduce the PP and try again, but I thought I've spent more than 770,000 on this car so I'm going to use it!

Glad I'm not the only one. I've done a couple of them in the Diablo and will try the rest later. It's definitely slower than the Japanese cars as I found out when I attempted the Motegi TT in it. It was 2s slower than an NXS, mainly I think because you have to be very careful with the throttle on the exits. It's very easy to lose grip and end up pointing the wrong way.
770,000 seems like a bargain compared with the blood, sweat and tears it cost me to win it in the Lambo seasonal.

I can do no better than 6th at the final course. So I am now 4-2 using the XANAVI NISMO Z. I may try out the Lamborghini from the (then) JGTC next.

Won Tokyo but tired of coming second in Tsukuba. Got tired so did Laguna and the SSR. Golded both. Have tried the Petronas SC 430 and the Yellowhat Tomica in Tsukuba but the same result. Keep losing by 1-2 seconds. What kind of lap times are required in Tsukuba to win it? I am generally in the range of mid 56 and low 57's. Best laps in high 55's.

Hi,

I'm fairly new to GT5,been playing older ones a lot..

I have a massive problem with this event.

I bought the Calsonic GTR '08 (not skyline)

Tokyo (4th place)

Tsukuba (2nd place and -11,495 sec till 1st :S)

I am definitly doing something wrong here.. Not just the driving -.-

Can somebody tell me what is the right way to be competitive on this sesional event?

What car or cars,how many PP and some basic setup?

Thx in advance.

Respectfully,

Nikola

Hi,

I'm fairly new to GT5,been playing older ones a lot..

I have a massive problem with this event.

I bought the Calsonic GTR '08 (not skyline)

Tokyo (4th place)

Tsukuba (2nd place and -11,495 sec till 1st :S)

I am definitly doing something wrong here.. Not just the driving -.-

Can somebody tell me what is the right way to be competitive on this sesional event?

What car or cars,how many PP and some basic setup?

Thx in advance.

Respectfully,

Nikola

Dump the Calsonic GTR and get the Weider Honda. Look back in this thread for some tunes although you shouldn't need much tweaking to win.

Damn it,i'm buying cars which are nice to my eye :)

Don't like those rainbow cars,it feels like i'm in circus -.-

Ok.. Weider it is..

Used or i can buy ?

EDIT:

I just saw that i must download it and then buy it -.-

Ok..

Last edited:
Yeah,one hell of a match,heh..

I must say that this event can be done with Lamborghini Nomad(for those who can't or won't buy Wider Honda)

First three stages can be easily done with right setup and without damn SRF (skid recovery force for new guys like me)

Route and Eiffel -> i'm not sure..

I play with joypad and to win on route i need 6 more seconds and on eiffel 8 more..

With SRF easy wins +3 or +2(Eiffel)

Tune from this guy:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7090438#post7090438

Back