Tsukuba circuit /10 laps

1st:416,000 2nd:228,800 3rd:166,400

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca /5 laps

1st:435,900 2nd:239,745 3rd:174,360

Special stage route 5 /5 laps

1st:466,200 2nd:256,410 3rd:186,480

Eifel (circuit) 104A /5 laps

1st:501,300 2nd:275,715 3rd:200,520

Prizes First place in all events Level 21 ticket ,1st place random racing helmet, 2nd coloured paint and 3rd horns.

Entry Requirements

PP 600

Tyres Max racing hard.

Can't wait to play this seasonal. Been really been getting into superGT lately. Thanks PD!

Just saw the new seasonal icon pop up and had a look, and what a nice series of races. Saw that you get double reward at 550pp so went for that in the Honda Weider HSV.

Just played Tokyo with all aids and abs off, and wow, what a race! That HSV always gets my heart pounding, by far my most favourite car in GT5. I won by just 0.100, and netted 1.67M credits at 150% login bonus.

Will upload the replay of that race and the set up to this fantastic handling (and looking, and sounding) car.

Saw this after I came outta finishing the Super license on my alternative account. Running Laguna Seca now with the Castrol TOM's Supra, using the same tune Oink setup in his vid for the Holiday seasonal. Workin so far ^^

Just finished Tsukuba in my Mobil1 NSX was great fun and even managed to catch the rabbit on the last lap

Pretty happy with these seasonals :)

Pretty easy Seasonals once again. Won them first time out except the last one at Eifel which took two times since I didn't know the track. Used the Honda HSV powered down to 580 PP. Just another chase the rabbit event which is really getting old. Really hope they improve the AI in GT6. There's got to be a way to make the AI more racier and behave more human-like. Anyway, one and done for me, back to hotlapping.

Just did a quick run in Tsukuba wuth my Honda HSV detuned to 550 PP (stage 3 turbo installed, maxed downforce, zero ballast, power cut to 340hp to hit the 550 PP mark) and came in first place with a lead of 5 seconds. Seems like a viable tune option for tsukuba, but for high speed courses I'm betting it would be a better idea to leave the power up and take off downforce and/or add ballast so the car can keep up on the straights. I don't believe car choice is going to matter much here as all the supergt/jgtc cars will perform roughly similar at the same PP mark.

550pp for double credits is going to be VERY hard on high speed courses like Tokyo R246. I could not get higher than 5th place at 550 pp, even maxing ballast and minimizing downforce so I could get in as much power as possible. I could have gotten 3rd once as I made a mistake that set me back a little. With absolute perfect driving, it should be possible, but will be fairly difficult.

If you're looking to go for 550pp to double payouts, make sure you don't have the Xanavi Nismo Z in the starting lineup. It has a much higher pp rating that even the 2nd highest car (609 pp vs 595 pp second highest). At 550pp you will not be able to catch it.

Pretty easy Seasonals once again. Won them first time out except the last one at Eifel which took two times since I didn't know the track. Used the Honda HSV powered down to 580 PP. Just another chase the rabbit event which is really getting old. Really hope they improve the AI in GT6. There's got to be a way to make the AI more racier and behave more human-like. Anyway, one and done for me, back to hotlapping.

Buy some new games. Change up the monotony in your gaming life. You're gonna go insane dealing with the same old shiz week after week.

Or go the cheap route and replay some of your old games.

That Xanavi Nismo Z is an interesting fellow. It's an absolute monster in races like these or the regular A-Spec races, but in the enduro it's a dog. Fast for the first few minutes and then it gets eaten alive by the NSXes and even the faster GT-Rs. The bit I can't figure out is that after it pits you'd think it would be fast again but it seems to just go right back to being slow and never mixes things up for you or the faster cars again.

I think I remember a Skyline doing the same thing in the Tsukuba race. Started out requiring a decent lap from me to close, then suddenly changed to backmarker pace and simply got in the way for the rest of the race.

I'm still trying to decide if this seasonal interests me or not. I like the cars and all, but I seem to have just tired of playing chase the rabbit with GT5's awesome bots in these ridiculously short races. Honestly, the recent slightly longer races weren't much better, SRF notwithstanding. It seems like you need a race at least as long as the Valley 300 to make racing the bots [for the win] remotely interesting, and of course even then there's only one or two you can really race with. The PP bonus helped for a while but not for long, since there's no tire bonus and tires are a far better way to make the races more fun.

:sigh: Ramble/rant over. Please resume your normal discourse.

550pp for double credits is going to be VERY hard on high speed courses like Tokyo R246. With absolute perfect driving, it should be possible, but will be fairly difficult.

If you're looking to go for 550pp to double payouts, make sure you don't have the Xanavi Nismo Z in the starting lineup. It has a much higher pp rating that even the 2nd highest car (609 pp vs 595 pp second highest). At 550pp you will not be able to catch it.

You were saying :sly:

Here's the video of my very first attempt at any of these new seasonal races. I went with PD's recommendation of 550PP to double the prize credits, and ended up winning by 0.100 seconds, all aids and ABS off. It was an epic race!

I've included my setup, which works on all tyre ranges and all circuits. It has a sharp turn in, feels light and loose yet has tremendous grip that just keeps giving. Change the brake bias to F4/R8 if you are using ABS.

The setup also works perfectly at 600PP too, just up both front and rear aero by 10 each, and then increase the power until you reach 600PP.

hondahsvtokyo_zpsc9c51827.jpg

As noted, avoid the Nismo Z.

Super GT at Tsukuba 👍

That Eifel track is the best one I can remember. Turn 1 and the final turn are both excellent. The drop off the cliff in Sector 3 is unrealistic, but the rest of the course races nicely.

I've managed to get the Weider HSV down to 545 PP and beaten Tsukuba, Laguna Seca and Eifel. I am sure there is a lot left in there to take off as I can pass the leader, so long as it isn't the Nismo Z, with laps remaining. I'll gladly post my setup if anyone is interested, but from my experience the HSV is a fool-proof tuning car. I've driven several different setups using that car and it always seems pointy and under control regardless of how much I thrash it.

I will eventually get to the Tokyo tracks, but they are haggard at this point. They just don't interest me. Was hoping for Motegi.

I believe the oldest seasonal that was up was Super GT, which is now gone.

Is that the first seasonal race series that they have deleted in a while?

I believe the oldest seasonal that was up was Super GT, which is now gone.

Is that the first seasonal race series that they have deleted in a while?
Wow! Indeed. Good catch. Can't wait to hear the folks complain about that and how they'll never again be able to get that Level 18 Ticket. Ha.
Truly though, I am glad I finally finished all those Seasonals on my dupe account.

I'm still trying to decide if this seasonal interests me or not. I like the cars and all, but I seem to have just tired of playing chase the rabbit with GT5's awesome bots in these ridiculously short races. Honestly, the recent slightly longer races weren't much better, SRF notwithstanding. It seems like you need a race at least as long as the Valley 300 to make racing the bots [for the win] remotely interesting, and of course even then there's only one or two you can really race with. The PP bonus helped for a while but not for long, since there's no tire bonus and tires are a far better way to make the races more fun.

:sigh: Ramble/rant over. Please resume your normal discourse.
I'm with you 100%. I'm waiting for the Seasonal Endurance that pays 20,000,000 Credits. Ha.

It would be nice if every 3rd week was an Endurance race though. Maybe 300k or 2 hours. Or even 4 hours.

Patient+bear...+Where+are+all+the+other+bears_a0930b_3899807.jpg

So the oldest seasonal to date, Super GT, gets replaced by... Super GT. Hrmm...

So what was the prize for the old Super GT anyway? This one has a lv21 ticket.

I think it was Level 18.

Just beat Tsukuba with 300 HP and 524 PP. Not sure if I should be proud or PD ashamed such a thing is even possible. Definitely helps that the AI stops and let you pass as you get beside them.

And they now have the pp difference credit system. They didn't had that in the old version either. 👍

Buy some new games. Change up the monotony in your gaming life. You're gonna go insane dealing with the same old shiz week after week.

Or go the cheap route and replay some of your old games.

I was just voicing my opinion about the seasonals. I still enjoy certain aspects of this game. This, however, is not one of them. I only do them for the prizes.

And, for the record, I also play Forza 4, Forza Horizon, NASCAR-The Inside Line, and Madden '13 so there is no worry about monotony in my gaming life.

I'm with you 100%. I'm waiting for the Seasonal Endurance that pays 20,000,000 Credits. Ha.

It would be nice if every 3rd week was an Endurance race though. Maybe 300k or 2 hours. Or even 4 hours.

+1:tup:

Cant wait to get home and give this a go. Wish we could get a GT300 seasonal so I can run my favourite car in the game:
'08 Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza

Lots of fun with this one I've managed 2nd in the Tokyo race so far, but a win is definitely possible with the Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) ’06. The set up for Tuskuba is going to be very different and after a couple of tries I've decided to leave it until I've tweaked the NSX for Tokyo.

You were saying :sly:

Here's the video of my very first attempt at any of these new seasonal races. I went with PD's recommendation of 550PP to double the prize credits, and ended up winning by 0.100 seconds, all aids and ABS off. It was an epic race!

I've included my setup, which works on all tyre ranges and all circuits. It has a sharp turn in, feels light and loose yet has tremendous grip that just keeps giving. Change the brake bias to F4/R8 if you are using ABS.

The setup also works perfectly at 600PP too, just up both front and rear aero by 10 each, and then increase the power until you reach 600PP.

~~~

Bloody hell Lewis, I tried the Weider for the 1st time without your tune and could only manage 5th. Then used your tune (minus the BB and aero changes which I missed ) @600PP, gears are great, and came in 2nd. The Nismo easily won. So I waited until I could get a start without one in the lead, and then easily won it.
But, I still only managed 1:41 laps @ 600PP.
More races to win before I start dropping PP for the challenge, but holy smoke, you were doing (on your video) the same time laps with 50PP less.
One thing I wanted to ask you was don't you drive with the map (and car positions) on, as it wasn't on in the video?
Anyway, too good mate.

Last edited:
More quick races for big bucks. Glad it's RH tires or less. Hopefully they'll be tough to beat.

If you want to have longer races with GT500's do Arcade Mode. AI on 10, Professional Mode. Set up the race with a premium GT500 @560pp on RH tires. That will give you an almost full GT field. Then set your pp to whatever you want. I add ballast and use SS tires no aids, no abs and no tuning. No you don't get credits but at least you can run any track at any length.

Used my au Cerumo Supra, this car is underpowered as compared to others, but it handles so nice. So far won the first 4, will try the Eifel later.

Just completed this very entertaining seasonal, managed to get through them with no hiccups in the YELLOWHAT GT-R '08 with one of the best handling tunes I think I've ever used thanks to SHOE67, they were so much fun I did them again, this time in a Lewis_Hamilton tuned (550pp) WEIDER HSV-010, now, that was fun, especially round the Eifel, watching the replay & the Honda sounds like death on full charge..awesome car & with that tune, fantastic fun.

Edit: I should have added that for all the fun that it was, I would've done it for nothing, but no..they gave me a pile of crap called the Joey Loganon #20 CAMRY NASCAR.....I HATE NASCAR, that's one zero mile car that'll stay that way.

Last edited:
Might do this just for the ticket... A new Veyron would be very welcome in my garage :)

I don't have to say this once again, but I will... PD: You are lame... it's 3rd time we get a SuperGT Seasonal...

Latest Posts

Back