600pp superGT

CargoRat;
"Sorry my man, but these sort of competitions (seeing how low you could go) were going on long before you came along, so don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Furthermore, my "clean and fair" and "training wheels" comments were not aimed at you personally, but to the general population that chooses to run that way."

Never claimed I invented trying to get the lowest PP in the Seasonals, I made the correct statement that without my direct input into this one, via the SRF/advantage discussion, we likely would not be here today putting up our lowest times.

Remember I challenged Adrenaline to beat my 510PP (with SRF) and after some prodding he accepted.

After that I also dropped SRF and achieved 530PP quite easily, albeit not 510PP, yet.

However your "clean and fair" and "training wheels" comments were directed at me and no back peddling now will change that.

And finally, why is it acceptable to brag about not using SRF amongst those who do not use it, yet it is not acceptable for those who do use it to do so amongst themselves?

Seriously, give it up. Since when can you read my mind. You have no idea what I'm thinking. I'm glad you think that you are so important that I would direct a comment only at you. It was a generalisation, nothing more. I don't have to back peddle from anything. I'm not going to keep going thru this with you. I've said my peace about the matter, now live with it, or don't. I'm done here, you can argue with yourself if you want.

Seems the Takato Dome is the car for this track and that Adrenaline's tune is the one to use.

Would appreciate it if you would post it so I can give it a try.

Seems I can't buy a Takata Dome NSX '03 anywhere, only the '06. Would you consider lending me yours Adrenaline?

I don't usually make a habit of helping people who have acted the way you have to this point, but in an attempt to move on from the drama... if you'll drop the issue with CargoRat, I'll accept your Friend Request, and place the Mobil One NSX on Share for you to use.

Last edited:
At least you are enjoying it, DSLoDolce... I'd had enough of it 2 pages ago..

I just really get a kick out of it when I see "ID LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY." And then like 5 minutes later its been done, then outdone. lol

I don't usually make a habit of helping people who have acted the way you have to this point, but in an attempt to move on from the drama... if you'll drop the issue with CargoRat, I'll accept your Friend Request, and place the Mobil One NSX on Share for you to use.

Here's the Tune for the the 495PP setup I'm trying to obtain.
The only difference for the 498pp victory is downforce, the suspension/LSD/Tranny have remained constant the entire time.

img20130108200629.jpg

Tranny gears:
Final 5.500
Top Speed 124mph
Final 5.047
1: Left
2: 20%
3: 40%
4: 60%
5: 80%
6: Right

I've gave up for tonight trying to win that race at 505pp but will be back at it again tomorrow. I'm getting close, just got to work on my passing of the other cars. Thanks for sharing your tunes and your helpful advice, its always appreciated my friend. Having fun competing with you and I'll be back at it tomorrow after my doctors appointments.

Here's the Tune for the the 495PP setup I'm trying to obtain.
The only difference for the 498pp victory is downforce, the suspension/LSD/Tranny have remained constant the entire time.

I too am now in the sub 500pp range (just). Have you run these attempts anywhere else besides Tsukuba? I'm not really into that circuit but I'm quite happy to keep going round and around Laguna Seca.

That Takata Dome NSX '03 is something else - I go for a more tail-happy tuning but a similar transmission as yours, it managed a clean 499pp win tonight for me (NISMO GT-R in the lead AI, all aids off, ABS=0). So I'm sure a better driver could get it even lower... But the 2,632,836 credits were pretty sweet even though I'm just throwing it away.

Part of me can't believe I'm racing against GT500 cars with 268hp... plus my body weight.

Adrenaline;

"I don't usually make a habit of helping people who have acted the way you have to this point, but in an attempt to move on from the drama... if you'll drop the issue with CargoRat, I'll accept your Friend Request, and place the Mobil One NSX on Share for you to use."

Thanks for the offer Adrenaline, I have just sent a friend request, although I requested the fastest car, the Takata Dome NSX 03 and in your reply here you state the Mobile One. I presume that was a mistake.

And any issues between Cargorat and myself are but a distant memory.

I was being silly, finally swapped back to my shock and camber settings that I was initially using, and immediately started running better lap times, and finally won at 495pp!

Car: Honda NSX Takata Dome '03
PP: 495
HP: 275 (56.5%)
Weight: 1170
Total Time: 9:25.513
2nd Place: +0.181
Best Lap: 55.913
Pole Car: Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08

Here's the 495PP tune:
TakataSheet.png

Delone, got the FR, putting it on share as we speak.
Previously I couldn't share the Takata, because I was using it, and I can't drive a car that's on share, but now that I've hit my goal, I'll put the Takata up, but in my opinion the cars are identical.

New Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbNIHwqEWE

Last edited:
Brilliant race. I know I'll never get anywhere near it.

Had a few laps with the Takata and for the 1st time, since 530PP I think, I did a 55.9 sec lap. Now to string 10 of them together, ha ha.

Is this the correct tune for 510PP, I note you have changed the above one from a previous one?

Last edited:
Ha, just pulled it off at 505 PP. Sorry, no video as I have no way to record one. Getting better at negotiating the traffic tho and see no reason why I couldn't go lower. I may or may not try again, but for now its back to the WRS TT's.

Brilliant race. I know I'll never get anywhere near it.

Had a few laps with the Takata and for the 1st time, since 530PP I think, I did a 55.9 sec lap. Now to string 10 of them together, ha ha.

Is this the correct tune for 510PP, I note you have changed the above one from a previous one?

The tune is the exact same with the lone exception being downforce.
For the 510pp feat, I believe Downforce was set to 30/50
I lowered it to 15/30 to achieve the 495PP without sacrificing anymore power.
Each car will be slightly different based on mileage, oil life, distance since last rebuild, and engine stages equipped.

I've golded all 5 events in my Nomad Diablo, which is what I used for the previous GT-500 seasonal and the festive gt-500 suzuka race too...

I know it's probably more of a challenge in another car, so I will reduce the PP and try again, but I thought I've spent more than 770,000 on this car so I'm going to use it!

The tune is the exact same with the lone exception being downforce.
For the 510pp feat, I believe Downforce was set to 30/50
I lowered it to 15/30 to achieve the 495PP without sacrificing anymore power.
Each car will be slightly different based on mileage, oil life, distance since last rebuild, and engine stages equipped.

Below 530PP I do not use any downforce at all. Didn't think the speeds were high enough to warrant it, and thought the few extra hp were likely more beneficial.

But as you have mentioned it being used @ 510PP I will give it a shot and see if it helps.

What I have noticed in your replays is that each corner is taken practically identically, and usually pretty smoothly. That is obviously the area my lack of expertise lets me down. But I'm learning.

Did it. 510PP, no aids except ABS1, beat the Nismo GTR 08 at Tsukuba after about 4 tries.

$2,239,600 exp 260960.

Never got around to putting on some aero.

510PP 307hp 1170kg power 63.2%. Best lap was 55.7s total 9:26 exactly

Might stop at 510PP now that there is a new TT out, although just for fun I'll have a run at 500PP while I still have the Takata.

Only managed 3rd at 500PP )best lap 56.4 total 9:31) and I tried auto like Adrenaline uses. I found it (when one remembers it's on) helps a bit when doing hard cornering, but I could never go back to using it again.
Anyway won ""horn #001"", so it was all worth it, ha ha.

Last edited:
I won the Ferrari 330 P4 from the level 21 ticket, good thing I already have one and I can't sell it :irked: they really need to make it so you can sell any car because I'd rather have $10 million.

I won the Ferrari 330 P4 from the level 21 ticket, good thing I already have one and I can't sell it :irked: they really need to make it so you can sell any car because I'd rather have $10 million.

You lucky b... 10 million is easy to get using the seasonals. The P4 is difficult from a 21 ticket. I'd say you had the luck of the Irish mate :)

Matched your 495 PP win last night Adrenaline. Probably could go a few points lower, but I've had my fill of it. Going back to the WRS TT this week. We are running in the rain at Spa this week and since I have very little experience driving on wet tracks, really need to devote my time to that event. Thanks for the friendly competition Adrenaline, had a good time.

The Takata Dome '03 did a 494pp win at Laguna last night for me... not sure how much further I can push it (I'm adding 88kg, power at around 270hp and trimming the aero to 30/42). It's getting to where if you have a perfect race, it's fine, but one mistake and it snowballs ... you might only reach a distant 2nd.

I really wish they'd let us run the GT300 cars though!

The Takata Dome '03 did a 494pp win at Laguna last night for me... not sure how much further I can push it (I'm adding 88kg, power at around 270hp and trimming the aero to 30/42). It's getting to where if you have a perfect race, it's fine, but one mistake and it snowballs ... you might only reach a distant 2nd.

I really wish they'd let us run the GT300 cars though!

Nice run Kimball. And you're right, one mistake at this level and its pretty much game over. I made a small mistake in my run and just barely recovered. Thats why I said that I could probably go a few points lower with a more perfect run.

You were saying :sly:
hondahsvtokyo_zpsc9c51827.jpg

EDIT: I put it to 200 as the pictures shows, and it works. Does this mean that in the menus it still hows KM/H even though your in-game shows MPH?

I'm guessing 200 is MPH which is roughly 320 KM/H.
But I can't set the ratios as the picture shows :(

Last edited:
EDIT: I put it to 200 as the pictures shows, and it works. Does this mean that in the menus it still hows KM/H even though your in-game shows MPH?

I'm guessing 200 is MPH which is roughly 320 KM/H.
But I can't set the ratios as the picture shows :(

The pictured MPH has to be ignored, as it doesn't translate to any of his actual settings. The MPH shown in the 'setting sheet' appears to be the 'actual top speed obtainable'. (Im guessing) It neither matches the Top Speed in the 'Auto-Tune' nor the Adjusted Top speed in the top right corner.

As long as you have the individuals and final gear matching, everything will be fine.

Edit: Just noticed, it actually lists it as 'max speed' which seems to follow my theory. but I just made it up, so don't hold me to it.

The pictured MPH has to be ignored, as it doesn't translate to any of his actual settings. The MPH shown in the 'setting sheet' appears to be the 'actual top speed obtainable'. (Im guessing) It neither matches the Top Speed in the 'Auto-Tune' nor the Adjusted Top speed in the top right corner.

As long as you have the individuals and final gear matching, everything will be fine.

Edit: Just noticed, it actually lists it as 'max speed' which seems to follow my theory. but I just made it up, so don't hold me to it.

Why does the range change when I change the Max Speed preset?
Trying to follow praiano63's tune, but I can't set the same gear ratios... :(

Why does the range change when I change the Max Speed preset?
Trying to follow praiano63's tune, but I can't set the same gear ratios... :(

... Praiano's tune has a step by step procedure of how to get his ratios.
Rest to Default
Final Gear to 4.800
Top Speed Preset to 124mph/200kph
1: 4.245
2: 3.376
3: 2.732
4: 2.241
5: 1.862
6: 1.580

Then use the Final gear, and lower it until the Top Speed listed in the top right corner, is sufficient for the track you're running.

Pretty easy and handy events.
Managed to catch the rabbit on lap 3-4 in most races on a Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ’08 with stock setup :)

Used the green NSX on Laguna
Won by 2 sec
Full down force lowered susp, only changes to stock.
TCS 2
Grippy car can easily use gas to help cornering.
Up next Zanavi Z, a 99 GTR and a Castrol Supra.
Wish the F1 cars were. More like these.

Back