60mph frontal crash on fifth Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter den brakke
  • 7 comments
  • 730 views
Is this the SUV hitting car thing? I know they've put a Smart car and an old Corsa into a concrete barrier at 70mph, and rolled a Mark 1 Range Rover doing an elk test.
 
Roo
Is this the SUV hitting car thing? I know they've put a Smart car and an old Corsa into a concrete barrier at 70mph, and rolled a Mark 1 Range Rover doing an elk test.

Nope, an old Volvo (840??) versus an old BMW 5-series. There is not much left of both cars.
 
I'll second that
 
BOOM!

I want some of those remote controlled cars, reminds me of what you'd do when you were a kid. :D
 
Nah the Volvo wasn't as bad as the BMW, it just looked worse as it landed on its roof. But it doesn't really matter, you'd probably be dead in either car...
 
Back