'62 Ferrari 250 GTO

• Thread starter Xavier2342
  • 9 comments
Nope. Too much money even for me. AND I HAVE 6 MILLION CR. Although I am happy with my 57 250 Testa Rosta

I've been asking myself the very same question and I think it'll mostlikely be the last car that I purchase once my season pass has been fulfilled. I have the 250 California as well as the 250 Testa Rossa, but I drive the California much more.

I bought one after I got 100% complete and had 17 million credits to burn.:lol:

Also, a bit of trivia, 1962 Ferrari GTO is actually a mislabel. The car in the game is a 1964 model. The 1962 model looks quite a bit different. I was hoping they would fix this small error in an update, but I doubt they will.

I bought one, then won a second one playing online and sold it for 5 million credits.

It's ugly and not the GTO people happily pay £10m plus for, so I wouldn't buy it even if I could afford it.

Since it's my goal to own every car in the game, I will get it eventually. But it will literally be the last car I buy.

I bought, drove it for a while, bot never really got hooked on it. So I soled it on pretty quickly. It's not as special as it might seem, if you're asking me. Personally, I prefer the Cobra Daytona... :drool:

Well I am sitting on 26 million and have everything else that I want in the game so I may get bored and buy it eventually, but for now I have no immediate plans to get it.

^ Yeah, I haven't even tuned mine. I realized right after I bought it that it wasn't the '62 model I was expecting, as 88FoxBodyFan pointed out. I painted it and gave it wheels, took a photo, and that's about it.

If I'm going to drive a V12 Ferrari I'd rather take my Enzo-powered 288 GTO. :mischievous:

Back