630PP 2WD Racing Car Super Lap: Nürburgring 24h

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 70 comments
  • 12,025 views
12 Club... Table for 1...

@UpTopLog I was behind your time most of the time.

Been away on business, fresh from the break, lets see if it helped.

Congrats CC, been a good fight but i think you got me now.

Well that's a shocker, 7.15 my best so far, lol.
 
Last edited:
Lot of time left to try. I know I'm not done.

I'm ahead of you taking the right hander into the straight and twice i've clipped the kerb and derailed.

You still on same setup
 
You still on same setup

Running the:
90/85
1/1
1/1
3/3
0/0
0/0
Brakes 7/7
LSD 5/11/5
600/850

...version, I believe. Not the same as before, more stable, and more traction from both tires.
 
Running the:
90/85
1/1
1/1
3/3
0/0
0/0
Brakes 7/7
LSD 5/11/5
600/850

...version, I believe. Not the same as before, more stable, and more traction from both tires.

i dont know how you getting the speed with max df. . best i can get is 1.17 with max df. i've been close a few times, 2/10th's, but i'm just not quick enough.
 
i dont know how you getting the speed with max df.
When I'm behind your car and accelerate out of the corners faster, I assume it's because I've got a better battery charge (maybe gearing also). I trail brake the heck out of the TS030. Other than that, I don't know. It'll do 191 mph up the big hill at the end.
 
Dropped about 3 seconds this session to 7:21.648 to finish just under 2 seconds faster than last time this event was trotted out. Good enough.
 
Got around an 8'30'' on my first attempt but the console locked up when trying to get back out to the race menu. Second attempt got me an 8'05'' despite getting slowed waaaaaaay down at the entrance to Youtube corner because I nearly spun off the track.
 
......with the R92CP. It is worth a try.........to do less than 8' with it !

The R92CP is a great car to drive and it is fantastic around this track also. Nice choice cristobal...

2FAB7FA5-F8DD-4E90-9317-6CF34F15E743.jpeg
 
Back