650PP NASCAR Challenge

• Thread starter Argon
  • 188 comments
580pp and 3rd in Monza behind 10 seconds from leader and i used all the road with ds3:(
car....... 2011 Denny Hamlin#CAMRY.....I dont like...maybe i can do better with other settings

580pp and 3rd in Monza behind 10 seconds from leader and i used all the road with ds3:(
car....... 2011 Denny Hamlin#CAMRY.....I dont like...maybe i can do better with other settings

Mate, try this tune, I win with it at 541PP, and make $4mil. I also use a controller, buttons. Remember to stay off the sand, re start if you slow down because of it.

aero F 34.. R 47

BB 5.. 4

H -30..+1

Springs 15.8.. 14.3

Damp ext 7.. 6
D com 6.. 5
R 2.. 6

Camber 2.7.. 1.0
Toe -10..+10

LSD 5 12 5

I'll start another room tonight online called NASCAR@Monza 570-PP, if you can make it you could see how I do it and perhaps it will help. Cheers.
PS, it's now 7:30 pm here in Darwin and I won't be online for about an hour, maybe a bit less.

Last edited:
tyvm Dalone for your help and your interesting.....i tried it from the older post before i see that .....543PP... 438hp... 1694kg (+120kg)... power 51.6%...etc but it didnt work.....maybe the problem is.. the settings in my gear box...if you can post please....or the other reason is that i m very very bad driver:)
thank you very much again for your time and for your help....i appreciate it....
ps,its now 12:30 pm here in Greece so i dont know if i can see that....:)

tyvm Dalone for your help and your interesting.....i tried it from the older post before i see that .....543PP... 438hp... 1694kg (+120kg)... power 51.6%...etc but it didnt work.....maybe the problem is.. the settings in my gear box...if you can post please....or the other reason is that i m very very bad driver:)
thank you very much again for your time and for your help....i appreciate it....
ps,its now 12:30 pm here in Greece so i dont know if i can see that....:)

Sure, they are from one of Stotty's tunes.

1st....3.051

2nd....2.358

3rd....1.904

4th....1.571

Final...2.842

Max Speed (top) should be 275km/h. (240 bottom)

PS, I'll start a room online now, see if you can make it. Cheers.

Probably final results:

London 593PP, could keep going, but won't
Autumn Ring 550PP
Fuji Speedway F 570PP
Monza 580PP, no full on chicane cutting, but my normal dirtiness
Monza 528PP, no holds barred

Got gold on all 4 races this morning took about an hour or just over to win all of them. Did it with around 635 pp-640.

Autumn ring was a good work out. I just added a bit of downforce reduced the power via the limiter and adjusted the gearing a bit.

Level 21 ticket yielded a speed 12tvr.

Last edited:
Help needed. Can someone please post set up for London, and some advice how to win it? I am tired of finishing 3rd and 2nd.
Thank you!

Help needed. Can someone please post set up for London, and some advice how to win it? I am tired of finishing 3rd and 2nd.
Thank you!

London is not easy for the lesser driver like myself . You watch the time trial replays of the good guys & you will see how easy it is for them . I used Stottys tune & set speed @ 165mph & also reset my line up , I found the Chevy's easier to catch [or maybe I just improved ] You will have to lap under 52sec's . Mind you I did a lot of laps & practice is the only way to win London . I used 2010 #88 Chevy 892hp & 650pp .

Hopes this helps Ozi

Last edited:
I used a modified CargoRat Spa Tune to win the two short tracks. It is as follows:

AERO 50/70
LSD 20/7/7
RH -12/+10
SR 11.5/10.5
EXT 3/4
COMP 2/2
AR 1/7
BRAKES 4/8

I kept the camber at stock settings and set the transmision to 168mph.

The longer tracks I just used all stock settings and won with ease. My efforts garnered me a Chapperal 2D Race Car 67'. I hope these settings make the short tracks easier.

Worked for me, thanks:)👍

Worked for me, thanks:)👍

Your welcome. On another note, I can now win consistantly at 555PP (no cutting) at Monza , and have won as low as 545. I am going to have to try the above post by Machine head with no holds barred @ 528PP and see what happens.

Ive managed to win at 531 pp, this set of events is quite easy to win. London is the hardest.
BTW, im new and i cant wait to race with everyone on track;D

Won all races except London ! Still tinkering with a suitable set up for that race ! Wow ! Had a blast racing the other tracks though !

I used a modified CargoRat Spa Tune to win the two short tracks. It is as follows:

AERO 50/70
LSD 20/7/7
RH -12/+10
SR 11.5/10.5
EXT 3/4
COMP 2/2
AR 1/7
BRAKES 4/8

I kept the camber at stock settings and set the transmision to 168mph.

The longer tracks I just used all stock settings and won with ease. My efforts garnered me a Chapperal 2D Race Car 67'. I hope these settings make the short tracks easier.

Won all races except London ! Still tinkering with a suitable set up for that race ! Wow ! Had a blast racing the other tracks though !

This tune from Nexviator79 got it done for me at London. AR 1/7 and lower gearing is critical for this track.

I also used the Nexviator tune but added a little camber. Just completed all of the races and my Level 21 ticket rewarded me a new 2011 Jeff Gordon Impala...FML! Way to go PD, just what I 🤬 wanted!

Last edited by a moderator:
570 pp in london is exciting but still.. NASCAR?? I drive gt from gt1, and those cars., I don't know, just too much ugly colors and stickers, and inside view, LOL, sponsors logos on the windshield please:crazy:

Ok, so i've consistently had lap times of 51 seconds every lap, tried every nascar available, made 20,000,000 twice over and so far have only managed 2nd place and been about 4 seconds behind 1st place nearly every time. Looking at some of the cars other people have won on this event i'm wondering if it's worth giving any more time on this?? I think not, some things are not meant to be.

My best advice would be to go and drive something else for a while then come back and work on it some more. Also, try different setups from this thread.

Thanks Shoe67, one of the first things i try when i find myself struggling is to look for different setups and tunes, unfortunately none of these seem to work for me.

I should mention that it's only London that i'm stuck on, i have gold on all the other races.

Last edited:
if your getting laps constantly in the 51.xx then you should be winning if my AI cars are anything to go by. I've done this race a load of times usually coming 2nd and sometimes 3rd but every race the winning car has a race time of 6:01.xxx. Best I've had so far is 2 seconds behind the winner i can do consistent 51s but then maybe once or twice a 53 pops up from nowhere or i catch traffic in the wrong spot.

There is another thing I can recommend apart from using anti roll bar 1front/7rear and shortest possible gearing. Treat it as a NASCAR race and push your opponents out of your way by using, after having mastered, the pit maneuver. That helped me because the fuzzy logic used by PD developer ensures that the AI show up at the worst possible locations on this gnarly track.

p.s: Add psn ID rev__hard if you want to use my tuned car.

[video=youtube;[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_raEW_V2I][/url][/video]

Video of making 4mil+ on Monza in this seasonal event, NOT MINE!

There is another thing I can recommend apart from using anti roll bar 1front/7rear and shortest possible gearing. Treat it as a NASCAR race and push your opponents out of your way by using, after having mastered, the pit maneuver. That helped me because the fuzzy logic used by PD developer ensures that the AI show up at the worst possible locations on this gnarly track.

p.s: Add psn ID rev__hard if you want to use my tuned car.

I am also from the ones that strugles with London. I am finishing 2nd or 3rd. Tryed almost every available set up. Can you please explain in more detailed way what is pit maneuver?
Thank you

A technical explanation of the pit move can be difficult because I'm not officially trained by any PD :).

Here's my take on it:

Do not be intimidated if you encounter AI near your overtaking spots or at 90 degree corners. Try and aim for middle of the AI car so that you can, if all goes well, simply bounce off of their car and be heading in the desired direction. Think of AI as "sponge boards" that are placed at strategic locations so that you lose as little speed as possible by letting the AI assist you in navigating through corners . Anti roll bar at 1 for front and 7 for rear helped me execute these moves a little better.

Last edited:
A technical explanation of the pit move can be difficult because I'm not officially trained by any PD :).

Here's my take on it:

Do not be intimidated if you encounter AI near your overtaking spots or at 90 degree corners. Try and aim for middle of the AI car so that you can, if all goes well, simply bounce off of their car and be heading in the desired direction. Think of AI as "sponge boards" that are placed at strategic locations so that you lose as little speed as possible by letting the AI assist you in navigating through corners . Anti roll bar at 1 for front and 7 for rear helped me execute these moves a little better.

OK. I understand you.
Thank you.
Will try bouncing overtaking :)

Here's my take on it:

If you've ever watched a NASCAR race on television, you would probably hear one of the broadcasters (and former NASCAR champion) Darryl Waltrip point out that 8 tires are better than 4.

This is exactly what he's talking about, this is how they race. Decidedly NOT 'clean'.

Back