650PP NASCAR Challenge

• Thread starter Argon
  • 188 comments
I used a modified CargoRat Spa Tune to win the two short tracks. It is as follows:

AERO 50/70
LSD 20/7/7
RH -12/+10
SR 11.5/10.5
EXT 3/4
COMP 2/2
AR 1/7
BRAKES 4/8

Finally made it with this setting, and later modified it a bit, with a softer suspension, less downforce (more garnered me above 650pp) and brakes at 5/9. London was definitely the hardest, but the greatest challenge here isn't overtaking cars, but the actual track!

Autumn ring was also a pain, but mostly because by the 5th lap I was still in 6th place, but it turns out all the places above are usually packed very close, so in the remaining laps I was able to overtake all of the remaining ones.

My issue with both Autumn ring and London city course is that, although challenging and hard as hell to win, they are not fun! The car's behavior on such a tight track as London is makes for some very surreal driving and Autumn ring is completely SRF-dependent if you want to win. I'm not asking for easy wins at all, just something more adhered to reality.

Have been freaking out on London for quite some time now and still can't manage to win. Tried every possible set-up but still NO WIN.Best margibn I got was 3rd on 3.294 secs.

Worked for me too, thanks a ton:)
Here ya go !

Race 5: Superspeedway - Daytona

Downforce: 40/60

Transmission: 380 km/h (236 MPH)

LSD: 60/60/15

Ride Height: 0/-15
Spring Rate: 18.5/19
Dampers (Extension): 9/10
Dampers (Compression): 4/4
Anti-Roll: 6/7
Camber: 3.5/2.5
Toe: -0.15/0.00

Brakes: 2/1

Nexviator79
I used a modified CargoRat Spa Tune to win the two short tracks. It is as follows:

AERO 50/70
LSD 20/7/7
RH -12/+10
SR 11.5/10.5
EXT 3/4
COMP 2/2
AR 1/7
BRAKES 4/8

I kept the camber at stock settings and set the transmision to 168mph.

The longer tracks I just used all stock settings and won with ease. My efforts garnered me a Chapperal 2D Race Car 67'. I hope these settings make the short tracks easier.

Thank you! Your settings helped me get within a car length of beating this extremely frustrating race on the first try. After some more swearing inducing tries finally finished

Started this seasonal today after pushing it forward for months.
Started easy at Monza with the Oval Tuning Indy tune. No challenge at all.
After that tried London. First attempts got me in 3th place at +4 sec.

Then put the Praiano Nordschleife tune on it, final gear all the way to the right and finished 2th at 0,123 sec. because of a few mistakes to many.
Second try i got in 1th place at the end of lap 6.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6036668#post6036668

Once again Peaiano's tune did the magic for me.👍

You guys and your tunes. I left the car completely stock and won all 4, with the only challenge being London. I did tune the tranny down for that one. She's a beefy girl use it to your advantage with the srf and you'll be fine.

Back