Evan_Irish Messages 25 Messages STG1980 Messages Evan_Irish Mar 4, 2011 #1 Any ideas for setting up suspension! I also would like to know what's best amount of HP! I am having a hell of a time with it on the Suzuka circuit. In the last amateur series!
Any ideas for setting up suspension! I also would like to know what's best amount of HP! I am having a hell of a time with it on the Suzuka circuit. In the last amateur series!
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Mar 4, 2011 #2 Search: Tuning Forum: Car you're looking for. EDIT: I went and did the search for you and got: One Two Three Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
Search: Tuning Forum: Car you're looking for. EDIT: I went and did the search for you and got: One Two Three
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Mar 4, 2011 #4 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139625&highlight=cobra+tune