69 Camaro SS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Henso32
  • 23 comments
  • 941 views
Messages
381
Messages
Henso32
Name your price. ( Please be reasonable). I've been tracking this car for awhile now, and can't seem to find it in my UCD.
 
Its under chevy in the premium car dealership.
 
That's the Z28, not the SS.
 
My bad, Is that in the game?
 
No problem bro. According to the car list it is.
 
Sweet, I didn't know. I'll be on the lookout for it
 
I have a few I got garnet red, Daytona yellow, fathom blue, hugger orange.... Looking for chevelles.... I need certain color... So let me know what colors you got...
 
I have desert sand, and tuxedo black.
 
Ok well I got both but do you any matte paints?
 
Yes sir...what would you like?
 
Matte paint color? Wat you got? What color Camaro you want?
 
Matte yellow,purple,blue,dark blue,dark red, light silver, dark grey,light blue,light green,black,pink,orange...also have silver and gold chromes...I want the yellow Camaro if possible..
 
Matte yellow,purple,blue,dark red, light blue,light green,black,pink,orange.

I kinda want all these^ but I'll send you more than one Camaro if I can get em all...
 
Can you trade now? If so send a FR to Henso32. You send the car, and then I'll send 5 today, and the others at reset tonight. Sound good?
 
Can you trade now? If so send a FR to Henso32. You send the car, and then I'll send 5 today, and the others at reset tonight. Sound good?

That's cool if your online now join in our lobby were drag racing...
 
FR is accepted bud. Send me the car and then I will send the paint. No thanks to the offer. I would but I just bought The Show and want to give it a go after trading.
 
Alright I'm sending it now will you send me paints?
 
As soon as I receive the car, I will send the paints bud.
 
Received. Sending your paints now.
 
Thanks man good trading with you! I put some feedback on your gt5 community log...
 
I will send the other paints in about 30 mins or so. I will do the same for you.
 
Thanks man I appreciate it good doing business with you
 
Back