6th Gen Chevrolet Camaro: 2017 ZL1, Z/28

• Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 1,021 comments
In 1LE trim, the new Camaro doesn't look so bad. At least from this view.

upload_2018-9-3_19-6-11.png

In 1LE trim, the new Camaro doesn't look so bad. At least from this view.

View attachment 763514
It's still pretty blatantly a desperation facelift, and I'm not sure slashing the prices across the board will yelp. I'm starting to wonder if the Camaro will begin having that stench of death about it; where people stay away because they "know" the car will be discontinued soon.

Your wish has been granted
2019-chevrolet-camaro-shock-sema.jpg

2019-chevrolet-camaro-shock-sema.jpg

The black panel has gone and the logo has been placed in the correct position, looks much better now.
Look like they just painted it and fired the badge placement person.

Your wish has been granted. The black panel has gone and the logo has been placed in the correct position, looks much better now.

You know, I did not expect such a minor change to have a big effect on how the Camaro looks to me. That small change, I think, makes the Camaro look a million times better. I also adore that highlighter yellow.

*edit* Looks like that Camaro in the pictures are for a SEMA-bound Camaro so that front bumper isn't (hopefully yet) readily available for the production Camaro SS's I hope that changes in due time...

Last edited:
The most amusing thing (aside from the fact that the Challenger that people keep thumbing their noses at has been trading hits with the Mustang for the sales lead as the "approved and correct" choice Camaro has fallen off a cliff) is that hideous Blazer that had the same front end is still coming.

I'm really excited for the LT1 package as it's a lower price point entry for a V8 camaro which should (hopefully) attract some buyers of a Mustang/Challenger.

Back