7 gearbox help

• Thread starter JumpingMR2
  • 12 comments
I tried to add the name seventh gear with the 4 digits but it does not read them and when I press download from the emulator cheat it does not find it .. in fact the other entries in the text file have more digits and the four are found only at the end. .what should I enter to make pal version seventh gear go with the emulator cheat? help

I tried to add the name seventh gear with the 4 digits but it does not read them and when I press download from the emulator cheat it does not find it .. in fact the other entries in the text file have more digits and the four are found only at the end. .what should I enter to make pal version seventh gear go with the emulator cheat? help
Are you on PAL?

Can you help me? I have NTSC-U version and i tried to 7-Gearbox my Hybrid Lancer Evo. VI, and when it got to the 7th gear, it just simply started losing speed, what should i do?

Last edited:
I've already tried to use the 0669 transmission code, and de Pleo transmission code, but none have worked. Help me please

Last edited:
Can you help me? I have NTSC-U version and i tried to 7-Gearbox my Hybrid Lancer Evo. VI, and when it got to the 7th gear, it just simply started losing speed, what should i do?
801cd570 0669 to use 7th gear
801cd5aa xxxx to set 7th gear ratio

For example
801cd5aa 0320 will set the 7th to 0.800

Last edited:
801cd570 0669 to use 7th gear
801cd5aa xxxx to set 7th gear ratio

For example
801cd5aa 0320 will set the 7th to 0.800
When the gear ratio is long, the number decreases or it increases? (Like, a very long 7th gear) Sorry if my english is bad, not mother tongue

When the gear ratio is long, the number decreases or it increases? (Like, a very long 7th gear) Sorry if my english is bad, not mother tongue
well im not good at that long gear short gear thing so i can explain with example

0.500 is 300 km/h
1.000 is 200 km/h top speed

well im not good at that long gear short gear thing so i can explain with example

0.500 is 300 km/h
1.000 is 200 km/h top speed
Hey bro, sorry for reviving and old thread, but i have a question. Can you answer me, what is the Auto Gearing code for? I'm not an expert when it comes to transmission changes :/

The auto gearing generates standard racing ratios for the gears, and each level is roughly a 10kmh top speed increase. Typically for most cars, level 1 would be around 180kmh, while the higher level would be 400-420kmh.
It's a setting that was made much clearer in later games (especially during the PS3 era) where instead of levels, they actually just wrote the theoretical top speed value.

Back