7 PC Sim racing titles from Simbin for £2.19!

• Thread starter Samus
  • 45 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
If you don't have these already this is an absolute steal. Bundlestars are offering these great past Simbin titles for a crazy £2.19 the lot!

RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion
GTR FIA GT Racing
GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game
Race On (Contains RACE 07, RACE On, STCC: The Game and RACE 07 - Formula Race Room Add-On)
Race Injection
GTR Evolution
GT Legends

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/turbo-bundle/

Hours and hours of fun there for peanuts!

Wow, that's a good deal! Too bad I bought my Simbin bundle for $15 from last year's Steam Summer Sale...

Looks like a nice deal for one who've never heard of Simbin games. Thanks for sharing. 👍

Nice catch! I've got all the more recent ones but I'll be spreading the news.

There are so many mods for these games it's hard to know where to start with recommendations, but you can't go wrong with GTR2's Power and Glory and DRM Revival mods (the latter is an rFactor conversion so it's not perfect, but the cars are amazing), also @G.T.Ace's Petersberg Hill Climb is great fun. Here's a video I made of the Group 5 Toyota Celica (from DRM Revival) doing a run of Petersberg:

The dials do work in the game, just not in replays. Also the sound is a bit odd but again, that's probably just the replay. The fact that you can see the driver in the mirrors... That's not the replay, they're hopelessly broken.

Last edited:
I just tried race injection with my DS4 (using a program called DS4Tool it tricks the computer into thinking its a 360 controller) and it worked fine seems like it will be a lot of fun.

This bundle is fantastic and a no brainer at that price. I bought it a couple of weeks ago on Steam for 25 pounds and even that was a bargain. Performance on my PC (a non gaming specific laptop from 5 years ago) is stunning. It really has amazed me. Brilliant racing from the AI, the sounds are great and the Power and Glory mod for GTR2 is absolutely the best realistic racing experience I've played on anything. Old Porsches, Ferraris, Minis, Cortinas, BMWs, Jags, Austin Healys and much more.... wonderful. The DFGT works really well with everything.

I've mostly been playing GTR2 and the P&G mod so far but have also had some great races in Race 07.

I've also been downloading great tracks from nogripracing. Gotta go and try out some tracks I've downloaded today, Long Beach 2007, Thruxton, Yas Marina circuit and Shanghai.

Some circuits I've raced against 60+ AI cars with still good performance.

Last edited:
I've never heard of these games, and I don't really need them, but 🤬! It was $2.99!

Would y'all recommend this for a fan of GT and NFS?

I would recommend these to anyone that enjoys racing games, proper racing. They are not about driving/road cars and that sort of thing, they're straight up race simulations.

I've never heard of these games, and I don't really need them, but 🤬! It was $2.99!

Not sure how you've not heard of them but as per above, if you like racing you're going to love these games for sure. A great collection with something different offered in each one, also as mention there are hundreds of mods available for them.

Seriously amazing value for money even if you only play one or two of them.

I would recommend these to anyone that enjoys racing games, proper racing. They are not about driving/road cars and that sort of thing, they're straight up race simulations.

Not sure how you've not heard of them but as per above, if you like racing you're going to love these games for sure. A great collection with something different offered in each one, also as mention there are hundreds of mods available for them.

Seriously amazing value for money even if you only play one or two of them.

I suppose I'll get them, $2.99 is a steal either way.

@Samus I haven't really gotten into PC sim racing much. I only got a wheel five months ago and basically the only sim I've tried is SimRaceway :lol:

Fair enough, well you've just got a huge chunk of PC sim racing titles from recent history for peanuts! Pretty much Simbin's entire output from the last decade!

Oh cool. I've got GTL already, but I've been waiting to pick up the rest for cheap. Looks like that day is today!

For anyone getting into these games just now Google beirbuden gtr. Its a program that will load all add-ons for you. So many tracks and cars to be had its worth a look into.

The amount of mods for these games is amazing. I just found an F1 mods with 1967(i think) version F1 cars for GT Legends. NoGrip racing website literally has thousands of mods for these games

Is it worth getting if you use keyboard or controller?
I might give these a games a go using the keyboard in the next few days which is probably the way I most likely play them. Hopefully they play just as well as rFactor does with the keyboard.

Is it worth getting if you use keyboard or controller?
I might give these a games a go using the keyboard in the next few days which is probably the way I most likely play them. Hopefully they play just as well as rFactor does with the keyboard.

PS3 or 360 pad work great with these games if you have any of them lying around. Have not tried my PS4 pad yet though but should work fine.

Best Driver for PS3 pad is

Much better than that motionjoy bloated ****

Another one http://trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/ A little light on description but if you know what your looking for its quite handy.

A quick and easy mod i recommend is nordschleife xl for GTR Evolution. You + 47 ai = fun!

Last edited:
Back