7 PC Sim racing titles from Simbin for £2.19!

• Thread starter Samus
  • 45 comments
I've bought this too today. Having one of the games (I think it was Race On) at 15GB, 30 in total doesn't surprise me much. ':P'

Sweet deal, some great modern day classics 👍 I picked up the bundle, thanks for the heads up!

Jerome

Don't have a gaming pc (yet), so would you guys recommend me buying and downloading this bundle on my little notebook?

Would i be able to transfer the bundle to my future pc (with a USB stick or something).
Might sound like a stupid question but seeing i'm not familiar with PC gaming i don't have a clue :dopey:

I have GT Legends and GTR 2, and both games are great. I'm not sure if Race 07 will work on my computer since it's ancient (2005 Windows XP PC).

Don't have a gaming pc (yet), so would you guys recommend me buying and downloading this bundle on my little notebook?

Would i be able to transfer the bundle to my future pc (with a USB stick or something).
Might sound like a stupid question but seeing i'm not familiar with PC gaming i don't have a clue :dopey:
You would need a very large usb stick. I'm almost positive you can just redownload them to your next computer from Steam.
edit- If your notebook isn't really suited for gaming and was made pre-2010, I don't think they would run very nice on it.

Yeah, as ildd says you'll have the games registered on Steam, so as long as you don't forget your login details the games will be available to download whenever you want, even if they're removed from the Steam store. It's pretty much the same as the PSN Store download list, no hassle involved at all. If you're definitely getting a gaming PC I'd say buy it, a deal as good as this doesn't come around too often so it would be nice to have.

Thanks for the advice guys, i don't have a steam account so do i buy this, keep the login code from Bundle stars and then download it later this year? How does Bundlestars relate to Steam? downloading 30GB on my little notebook here and not being able to play it seems a bit silly.

Sorry for the all the questions :D

Thanks for the advice guys, i don't have a steam account so do i buy this, keep the login code from Bundle stars and then download it later this year? How does Bundlestars relate to Steam? downloading 30GB on my little notebook here and not being able to play it seems a bit silly.

Sorry for the all the questions :D
You can make a Steam account and activate it, then download later. There may be an expiration date on the codes so it's best to use them asap.

@mister dog Here's 3 of the oldest games minimum requirements they might be playable on your notebook.

Steam
GTR Legends

Minimum Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible Processor, 512 MB RAM, 2.5 GB free space, DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory, DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card, Keyboard and Mouse, DirectX Version 9

Recommended 3 GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible Processor, 1 GB RAM, DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 256 MB memory, DirectX 9 compatible force feedback steering wheel

GTR The Game

• OS: Microsoft Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 (you need to have administrative rights on your machine)
  • Processor: 2 GHz CPU
  • Memory: 512 MB
  • Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
  • Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible with at least 128 MB memory
  • DirectX®: 9.0c
GTR 2

• Minimum:
    • Processor:1.3 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD
    • Memory:512 MB RAM
    • Graphics DX8.1 comp. video card/64 MB
    • DirectX®:8.1
    • Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
    • Sound DX8.1 comp. sound card

• Recommended:
    • Processor:2 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD
    • Memory:1 GB RAM
    • Graphics DX9.0c comp. video card/256 MB
    • DirectX®:9.0c
    • Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
    • Sound DX9.0 comp. sound card
I would wait for a full rig before trying Race series even if your little one meets the specs.

Mine has an Intel HD 3000, and it ran the Race On demo well on 720p low. You can backup the games using Steam's utility.

Also like mentioned earlier, you can activate the games and download them later on. (I still haven't installed Left 4 Dead 2 from last Christmas.).

Mine has an Intel HD 3000, and it ran the Race On demo well on 720p low. You can backup the games using Steam's utility.

Also like mentioned earlier, you can activate the games and download them later on. (I still haven't installed Left 4 Dead 2 from last Christmas.).
So pay and get the codes and leave them sitting there without downloading? No expiration date like @ildd says?

I just made a steam account, how do i get this bundle in my steam from the bundlestars site?

Last edited:
So pay and get the codes and leave them sitting there without downloading? No expiration date like @ildd says?

I just made a steam account, how do i get this bundle in my steam from the bundlestars site?

Buy it on there and get the code(s) then in Steam go to Games > Activate A Product On Steam. Type in the code(s) and let them activate. When it asks you about downloading them, just cancel out. Your games will now be active, ready to be downloaded at any time.

Buy it on there and get the code(s) then in Steam go to Games > Activate A Product On Steam. Type in the code(s) and let them activate. When it asks you about downloading them, just cancel out. Your games will now be active, ready to be downloaded at any time.
attachment.php

I managed, thanks again to all. Now all i need is a gaming pc :D

Just bought this right away! Only heard of GTR2, but most of what I heard about it was great. Hopefully the things I heard are true. ^^

Latest Posts

Back