70' Chevelle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prodigy17PWR
  • 14 comments
  • 806 views
Messages
27
United Kingdom
Somewhere
Messages
Prodigy17PWR
So Need This,
So much so that i will trade :
either a Nissan Silvia Spec-r Aero S15 RM (tuned )
or a Toyota 86 GT (also Tuned)





PSN: Prodigy17PWR

and after i accept send me the car
 
got a level 12 ticket
 
no
i have what i put and common paints
if their is a non-rare paint you need i might supply
 
do miles matter
 
not really, but under 170,000 would be better
 
Anyone got a chevelle to trade me?
 
I think there are a few in my garage..

Send me an fr and I check it it first thing in the morning mate.
 
OK I wll FR, message me what you want from:
Toyota 86 GT
:gtplanet:
Nissan Silvia (S15)RM
:gtplanet:
2 non-rare paints.
 
If you dont find anything add me il send you one for free.. its 0/0/0 btw..
 
ok?

would Midnight Purple II go with it?
 
I might have a chevelle. I will be able to check in a little while.
 
Ok, i wil be available at weekend. PS3 not mine (yet)
 
If Anyone has one please add me and send. im on for 30 minutes or more
Why am i so desparte:scared::eek:


Psn: Prodigy17PWR


no colour request
 
Back