700 Reverse HSR :08 , :28, :48

Took the NSX out for a spin using Dragonistic's tune and managed 1'06.494 in free run. Good tune 👍

Here is my NSX lap if anyone wants to have a look. Feedback is welcome

Attachments

• 1'06.494 NSX 700 HSR Reverse.zip
    110.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
As it's already been said, I think the nsx is the hands down winner in this event so... it's like running a clio at suz for some pp events.

There are lots and lots of other cars that are fun and cometitive though, I've used standard viper, standard ford gt for example.

This is a fun event and I wish more would join in, 600pp suzi rwd is done to death and I think the last time I ran there was in a bb a few nights back, I'm pretty sure I actually fell asleep after deg2 and awoke on hairpin exit.

As it's already been said, I think the nsx is the hands down winner in this event so... it's like running a clio at suz for some pp events.

There are lots and lots of other cars that are fun and cometitive though, I've used standard viper, standard ford gt for example.

This is a fun event and I wish more would join in, 600pp suzi rwd is done to death and I think the last time I ran there was in a bb a few nights back, I'm pretty sure I actually fell asleep after deg2 and awoke on hairpin exit.

I know the NSX is the hands down winner for this event. But when you faced with a grid full of them and you in your Ford GT what do you do?

It's not my first choice as I always prefer to have the lesser used cars aswell. The Ford GT is great fun in this event and it is sad that full grids are very few and far between.

If you in a grid with NSX's then why not join the party :D

Had some 2 and 3 car grids on the weekend and one 7 car grid.

I enjoy the back and forths; mostly with tuned skyline coupe but also corvette z06, and ford GT.

Finally managed a tune that gets my tuned skyline in the 1:07s!

Is the online events update this week?

The Ford GT is great fun in this event and it is sad that full grids are very few and far between.

👍

I agree if there is a full grid of competitive nsx's I'd run it also, but I've yet to see that :( I wasn't diggin at you CT I was just trying to get people out on the grids basically.

BTW had some great races with hellrazor in the f40 past few days :D

👍

I agree if there is a full grid of competitive nsx's I'd run it also, but I've yet to see that :( I wasn't diggin at you CT I was just trying to get people out on the grids basically.

I know you weren't diggin at me :lol: It's all good in the hood :D

Would love to see full grids of "less favoured" cars for the remainder of this event. But that might be to much wishful thinking :rolleyes:

I know you weren't diggin at me :lol: It's all good in the hood :D

Would love to see full grids of "less favoured" cars for the remainder of this event. But that might be to much wishful thinking :rolleyes:

Let's arrange an event for fridaynight. An event where are certain cars not allowed.

How about the,

NSX (honda & acura)
Clio
Cali

Any other cars you wanna add?

^

How bout just 15/35/55 till the cycle ends and run no nsx/clio/elise/cali?

I like the f40 duh and the ford really is a nice ride for this 👍

I'll join @28 in the Ford GT

Spectator @28 :rolleyes: See you @48

EDIT: What the hell, now frozen, hopefully 08 :grumpy:

Another 🤬 spectator view :grumpy:

Last edited:
I finally got into the modern era and grabbed a PS3 with GoW collection and Prologue on the weekend, and last night had my first online races. Couldn't get matched up in any Pro races, so did a few Beginner and Intermediates. Took an M3 to High Speed Ring and was destroyed by people only bringing the GT in, had some fun with Japanese sports cars on Indy, and then got settled with my own GT into HSR. Had some courteous racers who made it a lot of fun (had a back and forth with a Viper and GT for a few races), but it was also littered with idiots who have found the tolerances for when the penalty system kicks in, and ruthlessly punted me every turn.

Also had a duel with a guy on Eiger, I in a Tuned Elise and he in a hatch STI, and he utterly destroyed me.

So are the punters the majority, or the exception? Because it seemed pretty 50/50 to me. I also have no ideas which cars are usually the fastest in each race, so I take whatever car I like and just do what I can with it. This race looks like fun and if I think I'll aim for the times posted in here for joining.

Woops, yeah, Daytona. Tried the Evora last night and realized how woefully uncompetitive with stock gear ratios.

Had an awesome, awesome duel on this race last night, I in a Tuned Viper, other guy in a Tuned Z06. We were passing each other at least twice a lap, but because of how it was timed, I was drafting past him just as we would get onto the straight. So I happened to win by less than .1 at the end. Tons of fun when you end up with something like that.

I'm going to have to find some way to hook up my DFP asap; I did the Registry qualifier and afterwards, watching replays of faster people, it's just not possible to match the top times with the lack of smoothness and subtlety the DS3 offers. Didn't think the RX-7 could be such a handful on S2's.

"Had an awesome, awesome duel on this race last night, I in a Tuned Viper, other guy in a Tuned Z06. We were passing each other at least twice a lap, but because of how it was timed, I was drafting past him just as we would get onto the straight. So I happened to win by less than .1 at the end. Tons of fun when you end up with something like that."

I have had a few races like that; and swapping positions back and forth is the best racing:tup::dopey::)

I will be on some this weekend; depending on how sleepy I am from watching German Grand Prix qualifying and the race at 5 a.m. :eek:

Woops, yeah, Daytona. Tried the Evora last night and realized how woefully uncompetitive with stock gear ratios.

Had an awesome, awesome duel on this race last night, I in a Tuned Viper, other guy in a Tuned Z06. We were passing each other at least twice a lap, but because of how it was timed, I was drafting past him just as we would get onto the straight. So I happened to win by less than .1 at the end. Tons of fun when you end up with something like that.

I'm going to have to find some way to hook up my DFP asap; I did the Registry qualifier and afterwards, watching replays of faster people, it's just not possible to match the top times with the lack of smoothness and subtlety the DS3 offers. Didn't think the RX-7 could be such a handful on S2's.
Maybe you can't match the top times with a DS3 but I was surprised with how high I was placed. That said I want to buy a DFGT for extra smoothness, realism and control of brake and trottle, but there are guys who are placed in div.1 with a pad.

"Had an awesome, awesome duel on this race last night, I in a Tuned Viper, other guy in a Tuned Z06. We were passing each other at least twice a lap, but because of how it was timed, I was drafting past him just as we would get onto the straight. So I happened to win by less than .1 at the end. Tons of fun when you end up with something like that."

I have had a few races like that; and swapping positions back and forth is the best racing:tup::dopey::)

I will be on some this weekend; depending on how sleepy I am from watching German Grand Prix qualifying and the race at 5 a.m. :eek:
You mean formula 1 this weekend? Luckely most races are held in Europe.
When is the next update?(for the next events)

:) Yes the F1 race at Hockenheim.

Here on the West Coast of Canada most F1 races are on at 5 a.m. as I prefer to watch the race live, instead of recording the race to watch at a 'decent' time :)

:) Yes the F1 race at Hockenheim.

Here on the West Coast of Canada most F1 races are on at 5 a.m. as I prefer to watch the race live, instead of recording the race to watch at a 'decent' time :)
Checked and the time of the qualifiier here is 13.55 p.m. so don't have to get up early. Wo do you think is gonna win the championchips?
We should post this in the f1 forum I think.

This is a favourite and while I doubt the Tuned Viper is the best choice, it's a lot of fun, even more so that I've got a friend who's been racing with the Tuned Vette. I should be on around 02:00 GMT at the intervals mentioned in the title.

If you run into a BartenderTim, enjoy the race, the guy is fast and considerate 👍

Back