700PP 1980 or Later / 2-Wheel Drive Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 258 comments
In my coffee its maybe the best thing in the world.

Today i'll try this event, i'm not bad with the C60, but Aprico are one of my nightmare in gt6

I having the same problem. That long left turn .... I loose there everything. If i can make that turn fast a 1:03 is in it. But i think you need manual gears to make it fast. I make a 1:04.7 today. Still in the top 100. That long left turn ****ed me up.

Beer time :cheers:

I having the same problem. That long left turn .... I loose there everything. If i can make that turn fast a 1:03 is in it. But i think you need manual gears to make it fast. I make a 1:04.7 today. Still in the top 100. That long left turn ****ed me up.

Beer time :cheers:

I'm really rusty, 15 days without driving, its a lot for me.

I'll try the 700pp soon, i'm looking the 400pp event first

Apricot 700PP.JPG

Whoah...P56 !! :eek:

thanks for the assistance @oooMaXimumooo :)

Think that's enough GT6'ing for one day :lol:

Well I said I would do this again when I have done the solo career and I'm all done 100% complete but I got a bit heavy handed with the wheel doing them stupid 🤬 drifting 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 and iv broke my t300 :lol: and I put the t150 in and that felt so crap after using the t300 so gotta wait to replace it ;)

Well I said I would do this again when I have done the solo career and I'm all done 100% complete but I got a bit heavy handed with the wheel doing them stupid 🤬 drifting 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 and iv broke my t300 :lol: and I put the t150 in and that felt so crap after using the t300 so gotta wait to replace it ;)
oh man! that sucks big time...
I hope it doesn't take too long to get fixed/replaced.

Thanks brother they said by by next week but I have to go the weekend without a wheel :mad: think I will work this weekend :lol:

Tell me if there is another world out there, I haven't seen it since I got on this forum. I didn't bother about it for years and now I'm glad I found it. Some of you guys are so funny I fall back in my chair laughing. Good times.:cheers:

Tell me if there is another world out there, I haven't seen it since I got on this forum. I didn't bother about it for years and now I'm glad I found it. Some of you guys are so funny I fall back in my chair laughing. Good times.:cheers:
Great car broke down today brand new Honda civic sport only few weeks old and the train was cancelled so no work toady. Normally I wouldn't mind because I have GT6 and T300 but that's broke what is a man to do but sit here and cry :(

Is that a drinks table to the left of the wheel?:cheers:

Must be 'cause it is on mine but I'm right handed so mine's on the right. Can be a hassle, for years I had my can between my legs and knew where the hole was but now I quickly put it down on one straight and pick it up on the next and the hole can be out 45 degrees. Sloppy cheeks!!:cheers:

I got a 1:09 in the Peugeot 905 evo by putting all the downforce and lowering rideheight for me it suits my driving style I feel like this car can handle it because if I do it on other prototypes the cars braking is unstable for me but I feel could of got better if I used one ofy force feed back wheels
I'm running mine at 80/80. Lowered it and it became quite unstable. Try raising your full up with no other changes. Please let me know what it does for you. Love that car :)

That's handy, I'd like one but I want a good one what doesn't move too much when steering

Yeah

Is it funny to say I got a T300 on a glass table :lol:

I use the folding Playseat set up. The only time I notice the wheel moving is when I grab it and see if it will move. (It does) I have never felt the movement while driving and do not feel it is a drawback. I recommend them especially if cost and storage are factors.

Well i think its different for everybody, But the rigid helps me here. Maybe for aliens its better with no rigid ? :gtpflag:
Lucky I'm a millionaire, if I wasn't the oil changes and rigidity improvements would break me. Sometimes I change oil twice a day and rigidity in two days. The handling gets erratic when I need a rigid and even though the d.... in the pits tell me the oil is fine yesterday after dropping a half to a second a lap I checked and I had had dropped 50 bhp.
The last two days I dropped my time from 1.05.385 to .05.305 and yesterday to .5.301. That's a lot of work for bugger all.:(

I use the folding Playseat set up. The only time I notice the wheel moving is when I grab it and see if it will move. (It does) I have never felt the movement while driving and do not feel it is a drawback. I recommend them especially if cost and storage are factors.
Yeah definitely, I don't feel it move when Im in the zone but I know it does move and I reckon it can effect lap time, and sometimes having the force feedback up high and make the table move massively

Back