• 115 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
700PP 1980 or Later Race Car Super Lap: Circuito de la Sierra

TT#43 - 700PP 1980 or Later Race Car Super Lap @ Circuito de la Sierra.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#43] - 700PP 1980 or Later Race Car Super Lap @ Circuito de la Sierra.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header for your posted tunes.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Using the Mazda LM55 Vision, I've just run a 7:00.884 lap which puts me in 6th place on the early Leaderboard:)

Good fun! Very fast track with RS tires:eek:

Just like the regular Seasonal, you must slow down for the big jumps or otherwise your car will catch too much air:boggled::cool:

Updated results:
------------------
Lowered my lap time to 6:58.108:) but now in 9th place

2nd update:
-------------
Switched to the Pescarolo C60 Hybride and ran a 6:53.165 lap, now in 11th place:)

3rd update:
---------------
Its a new day now, so I've fallen down into 52nd place:(, but I've improved my time to 6:51.169:)

Good luck everyone!
GTsail

Last edited:
7:18.901 with RS. This was an extremely fun event. Word or advice. You do not have to push the car to the ragged edge to get a place, Be patient and even braking early is not a bad thing to set up for the turn.

Why do you cry babies even post? No, seriously. Don't like it, don't post.
Because they are expressing their opinion and have the right to do so, as this is a place where expressing opinions is/should be welcomed, no matter what it is (within the AUP).

As for my opinion, I have lost all urge to do these Seasonals anymore. All of the effort simply isn't worth it to me and the lack of effort put into making these Seasonals fun doesn't help. When you're rich and have all of the cars and paint you want, there's little reason to do them.

What the F is this BS?
PD, you're acting really retarded with this combo. It makes zero sense.

If you'd only gone for 600PP it'd be fine because then we can use the TS030.

Now its probably gonna be either Audi R8 or Pescaloro C60, neither of wich are nice to drive.
They're trolling you guys at this point, there's no other explanation.

Next week its 700pp prototypes at Bathurst...
Next week will be 800PP non race car at kart space 2 on racing wet tyres.

all is good apart from I can't set the transmition the same as yours but I think that is because I have to have my pp set at 700 and your tune is at 710pp
That shouldn't affect the transmission. Not sure why it is not working correctly. Try resetting the transmission to default before setting up the transmission. That might solve it.

Why do you cry babies even post? No, seriously. Don't like it, don't post. Give us less BS to read, please. Is there some narcissistic enjoyment about seeing your own words and hoping people like it?

Mazda LM 55 coasting through corners can easily win.

So your perfect forum would be every single post saying "Great job PD, I love every event". People have a right to express their opinion, regardless of what you think. You'd have a point if everyone complained about every single event, however the complaint is about constantly using 700PP cars at tracks that they shouldn't really run at. There's so much more content in the game that gets ignored by PD for seasonal events that people are going to get tired and complain about it.

Haven't run a clean lap yet, mainly because I don't know where I'm going that well. Not a fan of using prototypes on a track like this, but the time for gold seems pretty easy to get. RS is nice to see with the modern prototypes, at least we can get the cornering speeds closer to real life then.

Struggled with this one to start with, could only manage 7.30.97 with the peugeot 905b evo 1 then thought let's go and see the tuning god.
So off to praiano i went, found the tune, changed car settings and off we went to 7.22.458.
It was at this point i was changing cars to the pescarolo c6 when i noticed we should be using soft's not the hard's i was on, so back to the peugeot now on 6.58.243 in the peugeot. Not to shabby for a pensioner.
Getting the c60 out later.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

So your perfect forum would be every single post saying "Great job PD, I love every event". People have a right to express their opinion, regardless of what you think. You'd have a point if everyone complained about every single event, however the complaint is about constantly using 700PP cars at tracks that they shouldn't really run at. There's so much more content in the game that gets ignored by PD for seasonal events that people are going to get tired and complain about it.

Not at all, but who wants to read, "this sucks, and I'm not doing it!" every week?

Ever hear, don't like it? Then leave. Or, quit your bitching and man up. Or, don't have anything nice to say… etc.

I happen to look forward to the new seasonal every week and like the challenge and like reading about other people's enjoyment (win or lose), not their complaining about PD and how Kaz needs to do this or that. Kinda sad, really.

Back