725HP Supra RZ 97'

  • Thread starter Thread starter K24Boosted
  • 4 comments
  • 505 views
Messages
655
Messages
K24Boosted
Hey guys. I'm looking for a Supra that has been broken in already. I have a lot of cars and some tickets available. The tickets are lvl 12, 23,1000 car and year 2009.
 
K24Boosted
Hey guys. I'm looking for a Supra that has been broken in already. I have a lot of cars and some tickets available. The tickets are lvl 12, 23,1000 car and year 2009.

Will trade a supra from ucd with restored engine
 
Hey guys. I'm looking for a Supra that has been broken in already. I have a lot of cars and some tickets available. The tickets are lvl 12, 23,1000 car and year 2009.

0/8400/O 97 RZ RED IV for 2009 can trade in 4hr at my reset send ticket to CONSTRUCT-MATRIX i will add you and send from alt ps3 id
 
Will add and send ticket. Please add GT5cargift2 for the ticket.
 
Will add and send ticket. Please add GT5cargift2 for the ticket.

2009 received and car sent. THANK YOU for easy trade
 
Last edited:
Back