8 or 9 X1..Jaguar XJR-9..Mercedes Sauber C9

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kryptonite158
  • 10 comments
  • 1,069 views
Messages
261
Messages
Kryptonite158
Im looking for the cars in the title.

I can trade a brand new Peugeot 908 HDI Team Oreca Matmut right now.

Anything you are looking for just post it and ill see if I have it.
 
Last edited:
Do you have a #4 gunmetal X1 with 0 miles?
 
I have both 0 miles #8 and #9 looking for 0 miles #3 #4 or #11 can trade now
 
sauber 0 miles. lets trade:tup:

I'm looking for any of these

Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
 
kingaraya:no I dont have a 4

Galant yes I have the #11..I will take the #9? What account should I add to trade?
 
I drove it once..so it has a few.
 
Damn I really don't care but I do..LOL I can trade tomorrow if youd like..?
 
Sure Ill put you on my list for tomoorrow..what account should i add?
 
KillerDan409 thanks if it was 0 miles Id do it now but damn..LOL tomorrow works though
 
sauber 0 miles. lets trade:tup:

I'm looking for any of these

Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02

I got the Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car '98 for the Sauber if you are interested.
 
Back