80, 81 & 83 Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Si-UK
  • 21 comments
  • 932 views
Messages
381
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Si-UK
Birthday tickets 72, 78, 79, 80, 81 & 83.

Check my signature link to items you wish to exchange for them.
 
Last edited:
How many for the 1000 ticket?
 
What's the color of the Jaguar XJ220 in your OCD?
Could you please take a look ... thanks!
 
harry13
How many for the 1000 ticket?

Which birthday tickets do you have that I need and when are you free to trade?
 
Si-UK
Which birthday tickets do you have that I need and when are you free to trade?

I have all of them can trade from Tuesday onwards!
 
StarLight
What's the color of the Jaguar XJ220 in your OCD?
Could you please take a look ... thanks!

Hi, the colour is Seafrost Metallic (light blue)
 
harry13
I have all of them can trade from Tuesday onwards!

Ok, what is your PSN ID? I'll send a friend request. :)
 
Si-UK
Ok, what is your PSN ID? I'll send a friend request. :)

Could I come back to you on Wednesday got a lot to do?
 
harry13
Could I come back to you on Wednesday got a lot to do?

I'm hoping to complete trades from today onwards but get back to me Wednesday, we can make further arrangements.
 
Si-UK
I'm hoping to complete trades from today onwards but get back to me Wednesday, we can make further arrangements.

Cheers
 
I have an available trade today if anyone is interested :)
 
Ok, now only need tickets 78, 79, 80, 81 & 83. Can anyone help?
 
I can help you with a trade if you want i know your on my friends list on one of my accounts i could send from my other account
i need a 1977 ticket if you have one and i can trade now

let me know cheers
 
I can help you with a trade if you want i know your on my friends list on one of my accounts i could send from my other account
i need a 1977 ticket if you have one and i can trade now

let me know cheers

Hi yes I can send 77 ticket.... which account?
 
Still searching...I free to trade today.
 
I can trade tonight send fr to morefious.
 
I can trade tonight send fr to morefious.

Friend request sent.

I have an available trade tonight before midnight for anyone interested.

Looking for tickets 79, 80, 81 and 83.
 
I'll send the 79 tonight for free.
 
Looking for 80, 81 & 83 tickets. Can trade today.
 
calico
I'll send the 79 tonight for free.

Thanks for '79 ticket mate :)

Can anyone help with the last 3 tickets?
 
Back