800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
There was lots of network errors last night making the racing very strange.

I started near the back as per usual but was having a lot of trouble catching the leaders up.

A few times I managed to get in front and build up a six second lead doing 1.03.xxxs which drop to 1.07.xxxs for the last couple of laps but I was still increasing the time gap.

Anyway good racing Chefnecht, Sven1972BE, weescotman.

Raced like three times a while ago.

Once again Siegmund is evil...

Rossi_Richard (I think) strikes on another person (got me twice in 1st lap last week...)

The bad thing is these people are the slightly above average HSR racers...

Will be on later in the day.

This is a brilliant event!

I can average mid 1:04's with the Blitz using the SIXAXIS with a sub 7:45 overall time. I'm not a great driver but just had a few competitive races.

Never had my heart beating so fast from a race by just trying to stay calm and have those damn S2000s for top spot - still haven't won at this even yet...!

Great racing today with GTP_Hun, GTP_Mr_geez, GTP_LP2K & MR_Unagi. A few 🤬 drivers wrecking races.

Race all you guys again soon. 👍👍

Last edited:
@Dave: my PC at home isn't in the the same room as the PS3. So, I'll just have to wait for voice-chat in-game (in GT5P, FC already has that feature).

@ Energiya: Thanks, indeed great racing last night! 👍

Are we still doing :00 :12 :24 :36 :48 start times, last several times online nobody was showing up?

PAL has a few players usually on

Mr. Unagi
GTP_LP2K
Sven1792BE

There are others but Its these who are usually there or Im not there lol

Anyways other fast drivers are

Scurvykop
Nexus72
Carbonio
Cagaiolass or something (note uses 797PP and usually stays at the top...)
Siegmund1 (Fast only because hes dirty... keep in mind that he will want revenge)

This is off the top of my head :lol:

I'll be on later 👍

EDIT: Did anyone else see the screenshot of the Citoren GT? 1:01:5xx... on looks to be free run...

Last edited:
The good/clean/fast racers I usually meet late night at HSR (when Fujiwara went to bed already :P )following the 12 minutes schedule, are:

Mr. Unagi
GTP_LP2K
Sven1792BE
GTP_ENERGIYA
GTP_mr_geez
Nexus72
Skurvykop
scoobygtroo
theewar

Oh, and about Siegmund1, I don't find him to be particularly fast, just a cheater with more than average cheater-skill. :lol:

EDIT: PAL players

The good/clean/fast racers I usually meet late night at HSR (when Fujiwara went to bed already :P )following the 12 minutes schedule, are:

Mr. Unagi
GTP_LP2K
Sven1792BE
GTP_ENERGIYA
GTP_mr_geez
Nexus72
Skurvykop
scoobygtroo
theewar

Oh, and about Siegmund1, I don't find him to be particularly fast, just a cheater with more than average cheater-skill. :lol:

EDIT: PAL players

I usually get off at 11 something. It takes me a while to sleep thus explaining 5hrs a day... which kills me during skool :indiff:

I forgot about theewar lol fast and clean 👍

Just raced a while ago had no troubles 👍

EDIT: finally a 1:01:8xx online lol it was 1:02:004 yes the 4 made me mad. The S2K is a great car. Time was like 4th place with draft ofcourse

Yeh some great racing last night!! GTP_Hun GTP_ENERGIYA GTP_Fujiwara GTP_mr_geez and more!! all very close battles at one point, I'm liking the tune for the vette,not drove it yet but the way GTP_Hun takes those corners, WOW. I'll be in it tomorrow no doubt.

Y'all take care now.see you on the track soon!!

/\ yes it was great until I had to go to bed :)

Just had some races with errmm shelfnecht? Something like that sorry but it was great battles for 1st 👍

I dont I'll be on later I gots Chemisty then a test on Physics :indiff:

👍

... I'm liking the tune for the vette,not drove it yet but the way GTP_Hun takes those corners, WOW. I'll be in it tomorrow no doubt.

No more.

HSR 800 wasn't the favourite event here (most GTPers were racing Suzuka), but I had there some amazing races and battles. Many losses, a few wins, but it was the racing that mattered.

So, just before this, now condemned, thread fades away, I'd like to thank all the guys that made HSR 800 a very good racing experience for me. You know who you are, your names get mentioned again and again in this thread.

A special "thank you", however, must go to NLxAROSA, because what LP2K says in the quoted part of his post isn't really about me, it's about my car. A Dutch Customs tuned Vette. It was amazingly suited for the event. Congratulations NLxAROSA, I'll probably be your faithfull client from now on 👍

i totally agree with Hun on all points,

I loved the event (because don't know any other tracks)
had some fantastic races with GTP-ers GTRP-ers, french, italian, spanish, aussies,...........
to many names to mention, but thanks all for the great fun, i hope this event comes back, i'll have troubles adapting to the other events, and learning the circuits.

thank you also NLxAROSA, the Vette was enormous fun to drive around the HSR, i'm looking forward to your new tunes.

No more.

A special "thank you", however, must go to NLxAROSA, because what LP2K says in the quoted part of his post isn't really about me, it's about my car. A Dutch Customs tuned Vette. It was amazingly suited for the event. Congratulations NLxAROSA, I'll probably be your faithfull client from now on 👍

+1 for NLxAROSA!!
marvelous tune for amuse S2000, it was so easy to race in that car that sometimes I felt like a "CHEAT" just using that great tune..
thanks to all the guys who raced here fast & clean 👍 <- other finger for those who were not so nice.....

Oooh, you guys are making me blush. :sly: Thanks for using my tunes, and you can be sure some new ones will be popping in sometime soon. :)

The 1:01 and 1:02's come from the tune :)

Its the key to my income but now I will venture to Fuji :lol:

Good work NLxAROSA

I will be testing the S2000 at Fuji 👍

It&#8217;s almost 10 months ago sins we had a major amount of memorable races here. 👍 I hope everybody comes back for more, for the next 4 weeks.

@ This time window is not made for a 10 lapper. i notice

Last edited:
^ 👍 Maybe a xx.00, 15, 30, 45? If axel dont change it why dont make a new one. I found the HSR a bit refreshing at the time, and are going to do some laps. Looking forward to see you all.

Yes was a good one mate 👍.Did you make a mistake though, because you seemed to lose 2 seconds somewhere.I think we were doin very similar lap times so it could have been even closer.Maybe i'll see you again tomorrow inbetween the red emblem races. :)

Back