800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
Thanks GTP_nd4holdenspd & Ozoldtimer for the epic battles today. See you guys again soon.👍👍

The pleasure was all mine guys. That was a great session and congrats to holden for his winning performance. You really had that GT LM singing. 👍

I can't believe holden has gone over to the dark side though. :yuck: :)

The pleasure was all mine guys. That was a great session and congrats to holden for his winning performance. You really had that GT LM singing. 👍

I can't believe holden has gone over to the dark side though. :yuck: :)

Garage Showdowns bring out the worst in us, otherwise I'd be in my Corvette as always.:dopey:

Edit: I also wanted to say my new Free Run lap record: 1'02.604

Last edited:
QUOTE - nd 4 holden spd - In a couple of hours of racing this arvo I don't think I lost a single one

Not quite, i beat you in about 2 or 3 races.

Last edited:
I had a few races on this event last night, and there was this race where there just 4 people including myself 1 disconnected and other just coudl'nt keep his car on the track.
It me and another guy cant remember his name but we had a good clean race full 7 laps and we came across the finishing line identical times 7.58.xxx I got the win though because I maxed out my PP to 800 while his was 799:lol:

QUOTE - nd 4 holden spd - In a couple of hours of racing this arvo I don't think I lost a single one

Not quite, i beat you in about 2 or 3 races.

Are you sure? I don't remember that, but if you say so.:)👍 Either way, my win rate was through the roof in this afternoon of racing.:eek:

Damn that [IT] is really fast... but he starts with 797pp...

and I have 800PP... yay really helpful... I lost 3-1 to that itailain the 3 loses all were 2nd's and I just a 1st yay.

My point is do you feel that it is unfair that people slip a bit of PP just to win?

I use 799PP mainly and usually get podiums easy while as 800PP is the same but a more difficult process...

Well Ive had enough for now Ive got a 800 word essay :)

just had psn contact with S-class_Fujiwara, he's allright racing, but he is also a drifter. I had exactly 1 good race out of about 5, the rest was totaly crap, wallriders, bumpercar drivers,...

And yes, you sent me PSN message after the great battle.

Oh, the one where you crashed (got punted?) early on, so I slowed down and waited for you, then I did the same thing late in the race, you waited for me then I pushed you over the finish. Yeah it's all good, I lost that one.:P All good racing anyway.

are you guys racing now ?

i just turned everything off, but i would love to see you fight in my rear view mirror :) (just kidding off course)

Damn that [IT] is really fast... but he starts with 797pp...

and I have 800PP... yay really helpful... I lost 3-1 to that itailain the 3 loses all were 2nd's and I just a 1st yay.

My point is do you feel that it is unfair that people slip a bit of PP just to win?

I use 799PP mainly and usually get podiums easy while as 800PP is the same but a more difficult process...

Well Ive had enough for now Ive got a 800 word essay :)

I'm away from home, so I can't race now. To answer your question, I don't have any problem with people lowering their PP (you do it, Sven does it, and I think it's ok). I personally chose not to do it, and I usually start in last or near last. Sure it compromises my winning possiblities, but I find it fun to strt 12th and finish 2nd or 3rd (that hapens in about 95% of my races). It's a game within the game, the overtaking and punters-avoiding side of all this.

Cheers all, I hope to meet you later on! 👍

PS - I see this night was a Aussie night (day to Aussies, of course :dopey: ). Pity I only can race you guys for a couple of hours (Energiya mostly, he gets up very early, and I go to bed very late), or nearly never (I don't remember ever meeting nd4holdenspeed at all).

You will meet nd4holdenspd one day Hun200kmh, just look for the supersonic ford GT LM.

BTW - I'm not allways up early, sometime i am late

I almost always run at 799PP, not so much to win but rather to escape the punters. I prefer not to retaliate so having to work through the field with the Vette is a bit of a chore.

Thanks Ozoldtimer for more good racing tonight
Always my pleasure to have some fast and clean racing. Unfortunately last nights session was not nearly as good as the session yesterday afternoon. 👍

just had psn contact with S-class_Fujiwara, he's allright racing, but he is also a drifter. I had exactly 1 good race out of about 5, the rest was totaly crap, wallriders, bumpercar drivers,...
Its always fun to race with you as well but the punters were out in force last night and I only got near you once or twice before I gave up and hit the sack.

Great racing from GTP_Roomboter and Mr.Unagi

I kinda overcooked most corners (first races of the night lol)

About 5 people going for 1st in all 7 laps great racing no punters or wallriders!

Yes 799pp gets you away from the idiots who slow you down... at times you just wanna ram them off heh...

Off to bed ;)

sorry if i got in anyones way i saw a few GTP'ers. After getting fed up with the punters i had noticed a few guys drifting so i decided to join them. I guess i took out my frustration on the back tires of that viper :D

PS - I see this night was a Aussie night (day to Aussies, of course :dopey: ). Pity I only can race you guys for a couple of hours (Energiya mostly, he gets up very early, and I go to bed very late), or nearly never (I don't remember ever meeting nd4holdenspeed at all).

It's a shame when we never meet because of time zone differences and job dedications.

You will meet nd4holdenspd one day Hun200kmh, just look for the supersonic ford GT LM.

Aaw shucks.:embarrassed:

sorry if i got in anyones way i saw a few GTP'ers. After getting fed up with the punters i had noticed a few guys drifting so i decided to join them. I guess i took out my frustration on the back tires of that viper :D

Sounds expensive.:scared:

Edit: First I have dinner, then I race online.

Last edited:
👍 Thanks for the great races Sunday GTP_ENERGIYA, GTP_nd4holdenspd & Ozoldtimer :)

GTP_nd4holdenspd , you had a good grip on the GT and were turning out some pretty fast laps with it, I might have to get some laps under my belt to come to grips with the handling of the beast.

👍 Thanks for the great races Sunday GTP_ENERGIYA, GTP_nd4holdenspd & Ozoldtimer :)

GTP_nd4holdenspd , you had a good grip on the GT and were turning out some pretty fast laps with it, I might have to get some laps under my belt to come to grips with the handling of the beast.

Thank you also, meet on track again soon. 👍

I don't normally say this, but some dude in his Corvette was too slow, and he was just blocking and it got annoying. I crashed trying to avoid him twice. Thanks to GTP_ENERGIYA for the racing tonight, we had some wins between us. KTMracer is a dirty bugger, no respect for others at all.

Pleasure was mine mate, I wasn't expecting 3 other clean racers on track at once and no one else, great racing.:D

You got that right mate, both of them were all over the place. In that last race the corvette driver lost it just before the tunnel witch blocked me & i think it affected you.

Race you another day nd4holdenspd, hopefully no clowns.
Thanks for same good races.

Last edited:
Seems this event is dead lol

But I still race :)

Definate advatage using 799PP or 798PP...

I cant always get a perfect quick lap while the "weak" get in my way...

Going to hop into the Ford GT for some races :)

thanks to marchbrown, fairplay_plz, graffen and fujiwara_kun for great racing tonight. if i forget anyone, sorry. too tired. good night all.

What is the purpose of players pulling over at the start of the race, then drifting aimlessly around HSR? Usually in the tunnel section or before the esses. I don't get it. They could do this in free lap. Why during a race? Any theories?

What is the purpose of players pulling over at the start of the race, then drifting aimlessly around HSR? Usually in the tunnel section or before the esses. I don't get it. They could do this in free lap. Why during a race? Any theories?

Thay pull over at the start to let the faster drivers throught so thay wont be in the way if thay are learning or to slow.

Back