800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
come on join the fun : )

12th to first : )

Last 14th to 4th : ( Sorry for the hits guys, I am lagging like no tomorrow, it stinks : (

Last edited:
Just finished some great racing with ZEESTIG, Gtp_AXEL, GTP_SPIFF, GTP_SeniorL8R, and GTP_FLASH48 great racing with you guys.👍

axel, how do you get through turns 1 & 2 so fast?

Last edited:
^ I gotta agree, but I feel like an arse tonight : (. I have to apologize to everyone that I was racing tonight, I tapped at least all of you three or four times. I didn't mean to, but at some points it was just impossible to change the race line or use the brakes (no ABS at all) So to Spiff, Ravenmaven, Kart Racer, SeniorL8tr and Flash48 sorry guys. : (

because he's a BEAST. the 1st and 2nd turn on HSR are by far my favorite turns in gran turismo. i take turn 1 at 187 in the S2000 and turn 2 i'm not sure of because i'm usually pushing it so hard into the corner that i don't have time to look at my speedometer. i just love the hard braking from 180-200mph to whatever speed i take turn 2. it's intense.

Four wallriders in one race WTH...

I escaped with 2nd. (Noobs tried it and spun)

I just went to do a beginers race at Fuji and its bad... I also escaped with 3rd... T1 is not great... anyways :dopey:

Four wallriders in one race WTH...

I escaped with 2nd. (Noobs tried it and spun)

I just went to do a beginers race at Fuji and its bad... I also escaped with 3rd... T1 is not great... anyways :dopey:

look out for XxDKxX23 in a green S2000, he wallrides like a MOFO. i sent him a pretty nasty message and his response was "i wasn't wall riding."

look out for XxDKxX23 in a green S2000, he wallrides like a MOFO. i sent him a pretty nasty message and his response was "i wasn't wall riding."

Holder_R35 is a wallrider... he tried to take away 1st but I caught up...

I feel the need to nudge the wallriders but thats dirty... :dunce:

Holder_R35 is a wallrider... he tried to take away 1st but I caught up...

I feel the need to nudge the wallriders but thats dirty... :dunce:

HAHA, dude i did more than nudge this guy when i caught up to him. i was passing him out of the last corner onto the straight and started pushing him into the wall, he over corrected a fish-tail and spun out, went from 2nd spot to 7th. it was dirty but he deserved it.

HAHA, dude i did more than nudge this guy when i caught up to him. i was passing him out of the last corner onto the straight and started pushing him into the wall, he over corrected a fish-tail and spun out, went from 2nd spot to 7th. it was dirty but he deserved it.

I guess we should be allowed to punish them hehe...

but the best way would probably be is to just beat him fair...

Im using the Vette and the Viper tuned at the momment. Vette is faster but is snappy. The viper is a heavenly drift car good control while sliding on R3's.

Im thinking of using the infamous S2000 as everyone seems to be playing with it :D

I guess we should be allowed to punish them hehe...

but the best way would probably be is to just beat him fair...

Im using the Vette and the Viper tuned at the momment. Vette is faster but is snappy. The viper is a heavenly drift car good control while sliding on R3's.

Im thinking of using the infamous S2000 as everyone seems to be playing with it :D

man, when i first picked up GT5:P, the Amuse S2000 was my car of choice right off the bat simply because i'm obsessed with JDM tuning garages like Powerhouse Amuse, Garage Saurus, Pan Speed(favorite!), MCR, RE Amemiya, and there's a ton more. now everyone uses the S2000. but i don't blame them, it's a FAST car. I wish they had the Top Fuel carbon fiber S2000 too, the NA time attack monster.

man, when i first picked up GT5:P, the Amuse S2000 was my car of choice right off the bat simply because i'm obsessed with JDM tuning garages like Powerhouse Amuse, Garage Saurus, Pan Speed(favorite!), MCR, RE Amemiya, and there's a ton more. now everyone uses the S2000. but i don't blame them, it's a FAST car. I wish they had the Top Fuel carbon fiber S2000 too, the NA time attack monster.

I find the S2000 overdone in the visual mods... The spoiler seems huge!

I'll be testing it out soon I hope to get some results. If I can win with a tuned Viper or Vette you must be able to do so with a S2000.

I'll be testing it out soon I hope to get some results. If I can win with a tuned Viper or Vette you must be able to do so with a S2000.

ah man, that spoiler is strictly functional, not for style. even the aero kit pieces all have aerodynamic functions as well. the car practically "sticks" to the road.

if PD put the Pan Speed time attack FD3S into the final game, i'd die. but they probably won't..

Last edited:
ah man, that spoiler is strictly functional, not for style. even the aero kit pieces all have aerodynamic functions as well. the car practically "sticks" to the road.

if PD put the Pan Speed time attack FD3S into the final game, i'd die. but they probably won't..

I know it grips really well. I got a 1'03 in free run but I had Traction control at 5 I forgot to turn it off.

I just had a very nice racer. Brake checked me twice... and nudged me around... I was using my slower car (driftable one) and I still won... took the inside of T1 and lead on. He was slow but had draft... He was wallriding too... :nervous:

As stated these are not visual modifications, they're all there for a reason.

Hopefully we get the Amuse S2300 GT1 (NA lesser powered version of the Turbo) to. We've had RE Amemiya cars before, so here's hoping for GT5 as they're a personal favourite of mine along with Amuse.

Just finished some great racing with ZEESTIG, Gtp_AXEL, GTP_SPIFF, GTP_SeniorL8R, and GTP_FLASH48 great racing with you guys.👍

You gotta to hit it hard and it is a delicate turning manuveur. I studied that turn from the F430 and used what I used then into the higher horse car. It is all about the car tune too. That Z06 is the best high speed handler I have used so far. The Amuse is the best all around handler and the GT LM is the hardest to control, but fastest. You gotta go balls to the wall with it and you are going to make mistakes alot until you have it nailed down.

because he's a BEAST. the 1st and 2nd turn on HSR are by far my favorite turns in gran turismo. i take turn 1 at 187 in the S2000 and turn 2 i'm not sure of because i'm usually pushing it so hard into the corner that i don't have time to look at my speedometer. i just love the hard braking from 180-200mph to whatever speed i take turn 2. it's intense.
Not the first nor last time I will be called that. : ) I average the first turn at 190mph and the second turn I actually slow down too much, but my release point is much sooner then what I notice you guys have. I am back on the throttle while you guys are still braking on turn 2 btw.

on the :12 : )

Well I stand corrected, my average speed for turn 1 with the S2000 is 189 and there is still room to go faster. . . I think I should be able to get a car to go 195mph around that turn.

Gota one more edit: Hit 193mph on turn 1. I now know I can go ever faster through that turn then I was last night and a week ago. I gotta say though, it is hair raising trying to push it that hard in a race, one mess up and it is not a simple coast or guide to turn 2 it is white knuckling trying to gain control of your car again because it is not going to stay straight after contact. I will hit 195mph here soon. Then it will be a shoot to 197 and eventually 200mph. I don't see it possible at 200 mph, but you never know. . . I don't care about winning anymore, I just want to let people pass me then over shoot them on Turn 1 and show them at any given point I could beat them. : )

Another edit: Well hit 194mph with it and still have room to go. Attacking this turn 1 is awesome. It gets my stamp of approval : )

Last edited:
I'm racing with an Amuse S2000, it just seems the best all round car for the high speed corners of the High Speed Ring, 190mph on the first corner!!!

Seen some GTP tags on there too!

I can't seem to crack 8:45 consistently however. What's everyone running on their spec wise?

I'm racing with an Amuse S2000, it just seems the best all round car for the high speed corners of the High Speed Ring, 190mph on the first corner!!!

Seen some GTP tags on there too!

I can't seem to crack 8:45 consistently however. What's everyone running on their spec wise?

Im using the Tuned Viper It may be a bit slower than the Vette and GT but It catches in the corners. Though the S200 is faster around corners it cant drift... :lol:

If you want to win use the S2000 T1 is about 191mph for me and 1'02 free mode. I got a 1'03 with TCS at 5 by accident...

S2000 is a beast at the S curve, good grip.

No walriders today at the momment. Pretty clean today actually got a few 1ts and 2nds

I am getting pretty consistent at Turn 1 going 193, had quite a few 194mph passes, just need a little more acceleration traction and I will have 195 no problem, maybe even 196. Is it okay to officailly rename High Speed Ring's Turn 1 into "Axle's Bend"?

I am getting pretty consistent at Turn 1 going 193, had quite a few 194mph passes, just need a little more acceleration traction and I will have 195 no problem, maybe even 196. Is it okay to officailly rename High Speed Ring's Turn 1 into "Axle's Bend"?

T1 is easier to type :lol:

I get blocked at T1 if people are ahead... (nooblets)
Ive noticed the S curve is difficult for many S2000 for some reason always end up wide... but my Viper loses at the exit...

HSR is great for earning the money 👍

axel, after you sent me that message about shooting for 200, i went and made some minor adjustments to my camber/toe. hit 195 my first try with the new tune and didn't lift until i was breaking for T2. after the race i went back to tune it some more changing the weight and downforce a little bit, the next run i hit T1, without lifting, at 197mph.

anyone else hit 197 in turn 1 without lifting?

Last edited:
I am driving a GT LM, and are t 1:04 levels. My car is tuned for high speeds, so at the 1st corner I can't go any faster than 290 kmh. And maybe the lift-off oversteer is too strong, so if I don't match the ideal point and speed, and correction with the throttle costs a lot of speed there.

With this setup the best is to touch the apex late, but it's quite challenging to do so. Maybe I should fine tune it.

Somebody mentioned that F1speedsurfer, he is really hell of a punter... and today the morale is in general really low...

Somebody mentioned that F1speedsurfer, he is really hell of a punter... and today the morale is in general really low...

I am starting to not trust anyone with surf in their name...

Found a guy called Surfman something and well he was wallriding...
I remember catching up the corners and straights and I beat him 👍

No wallriders today a few dirty drivers and a idiot who thought they can control a drift and got me involed :lol:

Back