800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
Don't know yet how to multiple quote, now I see was dirty again. But saying to another member "idiot" fits. Cool! :embarrassed:))

By the way, I adressed that one to one specific person, who referred to the school just a bit earlier. Start a new slide - you did your own bit to do it...

multi quote is beside "QUOTE"

Edit if you wish to add more to your post. (wow Im backl seat moderating... :lol:)

Anyways off to bed school tomorow wont be on until 5pm... September starts here...

night everyone ;)

ok!
no hard feelings, and realy hope to race you again!

i must admit i know the feeling, two or three races in a row with bad experience can realy put you off!

i have had some fun lately though at HSR, off course with fastas... and he realy is!
also CARBONLOVER is great fun to race, kilroy-01, bremsbirne, ...

edit:
c'mon guys, this is not what i intended to start

In fact, once I overtook Fastaz (usually he is out of sight), and he got me in that straight. I drove normally, and he passed me just at the beginning of the corner. Behind him, I eased the throttle, and slipped out because of lift-off oversteer, so I parked the car. When changed back to the PS screen, his car was parking too ahead of me. That was funny. :embarrassed:)

Oooops, double post again...

multi quote is beside "QUOTE"

Edit if you wish to add more to your post. (wow Im backl seat moderating... :lol:)

Anyways off to bed school tomorow wont be on until 5pm... September starts here...

night everyone ;)

Thanks, now it works! I think I will also go to bed. :embarrassed:)

swurving at 170+mph is idiotic.

anyway, anyone hit 197mph in T1 yet?

look man, don't tell me to back off and then call me a school boy. seriously, dude. call the mods. i don't care. they can remove me from these boards, tell me to chill out, whatever. the fact remains that you swurve to avoid getting passed, and it's noob-status.

When I asked you nicer, you didn't react the way I expected. Swurving is not nice and clean, I agree. But if somebody does it way ahead of you, that doesn't harm you. Again: I agree, still I find the reaction excessive, and me, I will stick with that.

I'm sorry what I did to Sven unintentionally, mainly because of this I will re-tune the car and cease doing it - should I drive under the GTP identity or the renegade one, but that will be decided soon...

I am getting pretty consistent at Turn 1 going 193, had quite a few 194mph passes, just need a little more acceleration traction and I will have 195 no problem, maybe even 196. Is it okay to officailly rename High Speed Ring's Turn 1 into "Axle's Bend"?

axel, after you sent me that message about shooting for 200, i went and made some minor adjustments to my camber/toe. hit 195 my first try with the new tune and didn't lift until i was breaking for T2. after the race i went back to tune it some more changing the weight and downforce a little bit, the next run i hit T1, without lifting, at 197mph.

anyone else hit 197 in turn 1 without lifting?

Well done on these T1 times guys. I got intrigued on how fast I could get through there early on, but 190 (305 kph) in race spec has been about my limit. To you guys hitting up around 197, (313 kph) thats just awesome and definately takes some brass ones. 👍👍👍

Thanks, now it works! I think I will also go to bed. :embarrassed:)

When I asked you nicer, you didn't react the way I expected. Swurving is not nice and clean, I agree. But if somebody does it way ahead of you, that doesn't harm you. Again: I agree, still I find the reaction excessive, and me, I will stick with that.

I'm sorry what I did to Sven unintentionally, mainly because of this I will re-tune the car and cease doing it - should I drive under the GTP identity or the renegade one, but that will be decided soon...

roger that. didn't mean to be excessive, it just irritates me SO much when people do stuff like swurving, punting, brake-checking, wallriding, etc. and when i saw that someone representing GTP was doing this, it pissed me off.

sorry for the put-downs. see you on the track.

Well done on these T1 times guys. I got intrigued on how fast I could get through there early on, but 190 (305 kph) in race spec has been about my limit. To you guys hitting up around 197, (313 kph) thats just awesome and definately takes some brass ones. 👍👍👍

thanks, man. i can do 195mph around T1 consistantly. the T1 at 197mph came from taking it perfectly. i'll have 200mph by the end of the night, hopefully. :sly:

i just wanna beat axle to 200mph in T1 of HSR.

EDIT: i take back what i said about hitting 200mph by the end of the night. just found out my roommates got a keg. DRUNK TIME.

Last edited:
Anyways I wish to have a face cam when I catch up from the punters who me. Id find it pretty funny

Overtaking is usually at the straights dangerous places would be T1 most cars go wide... T2 is alright unless your brakes lock and well SMASH into the person ahead... S curves are alright take the insides are safest and Last turn I usually go wide then slip in about 105mph and floor it out of the corner.
I gotta say, I push very hard on T1 and will pass. It is a very risky manuever but most people going into the corner are too slow and leave a nice lane open for passing : )

swurving at 170+mph is idiotic.

anyway, anyone hit 197mph in T1 yet?
Right there with you : ) actually got a 198mph backed with a 197mph : ). I think I got the solution to 200 mph btw : )

Well done on these T1 times guys. I got intrigued on how fast I could get through there early on, but 190 (305 kph) in race spec has been about my limit. To you guys hitting up around 197, (313 kph) thats just awesome and definately takes some brass ones.

Thanks mate. It is all in the tune really. I think Panspeed and me need to compare notes here. Possibly start a Test Driving Garage for these guys that open the Tuning Garages : )

thanks, man. i can do 195mph around T1 consistantly. the T1 at 197mph came from taking it perfectly. i'll have 200mph by the end of the night, hopefully. :sly:

i just wanna beat axle to 200mph in T1 of HSR.

EDIT: i take back what i said about hitting 200mph by the end of the night. just found out my roommates got a keg. DRUNK TIME.
You have no chance buddy : )

199mph with a little draft. I got a 200 mph turn going, but then I did not throttle control properly and hit 203 and the wall justa tad. Almost had it though. : (

Got another backed up 199. It happened in an odd fashion too. A guy waited a whole lap and jumped in front of me out of the pit in a GT LM test car. i drafted and nailed it. but another thing noticed was that he pulled like a drafting car on me down the front straight with no one in front of him. I mean much faster then most GT LM I race against on the front straight. There is that handicap thing again. . .

There it is 200mph. Kart_Racer was racing in the race, but he never got to see it. . . : (

Still looking for a backup lap to justify a 200 mph "Axle's Bend' : )

Last edited:
Had a great couple of races with Fastas last night. Great driver and a real team player. Last lap, him in 2nd and me in 3rd. The guy in first is right ahead of us. We head into the tunnel, he had a lower entry speed than me so i pushed him. The speed boost allowed him to overtake the guy in first, i follow them both, i get right alongside the guy who is now in second and we both exit the last corner side by side. Fastas then moved over in front of me to offer me his slipstream wich was just enough to get me ahead of the second guy, 1-2 finish.

Perfect example of great teamwork.

By the way.

Why does everyone keep sending me messages asking me how i can be so quick in the tuned vette. Last night i got seven of them asking me how and wanting my setup. Is the car considered slow or something?

ps.
Axle's Bend: 194 mph, full throttle, no lift-off.

Last edited:
i'm mad everyone calls it axle's bend now. lmao. i'm about to get on and see if i can hit this 200mph mark. but since you've already done it.. what's the point?

hey atleast i was first to hit 197mph. i think...

nice job, axle!

PAL racers HSR is very dangerous...

I came into contact with people 6 times... No I dont suck I got 2nd but I was bad. I got nocked on the straights...

Just there I had to wait for a friend at the very start and I offer the outside of the well curver before "Axels bend" and he nocks me off into the wall and a penalty...

Worst thing is, is that I caught up to 2nd and he got 1st...

i'm mad everyone calls it axle's bend now. lmao. i'm about to get on and see if i can hit this 200mph mark. but since you've already done it.. what's the point?

hey atleast i was first to hit 197mph. i think...

nice job, axle!
Thanks mate. BTW what car are you using to hit that turn? I am using the Tuned Vette. I was thinking you were using the Amuse for some reason. . .

Sorry to double post but WTH is wrong with HSR...

3 wallriders in one race? Holdtheline...F1speedsurfer and.....

This spanish idiot who wallrided and I gave him a nudge since I caught up and he brake checks me on the smal bend before T1...

Funny thing is that I was turning as soon as he brake checked me and lol I had 170mph and he had a huge spin and well DC next :lol: someon just owned themselves.

Thank goodness I came home with gold ;)

note: I punish wallriders so watch out haha.

Thanks mate. BTW what car are you using to hit that turn? I am using the Tuned Vette. I was thinking you were using the Amuse for some reason. . .

AXEL. YOU MISSED IT. right after you got off, i hit 203MPH in T1. I was drafting a Vette and went under him cause he went wide. i had to lift juuuust a little bit, but i didn't drop under 200mph the whole turn. when i started braking for T2 i was at 206mph. i ran a 1:02.359 that lap(personal best), in 2nd place. caught and passed 1st place, finished the race with a 7:30.9xx. 2nd place ran a 7:32.xxx.

the thing that threw me off was that i usually run 1:04's-1:05's in 1st place, sometimes 1:06's if i'm far ahead. i was constantly running high 1:03's-low 1:04's that race..

EDIT: yeah, i run the Amuse.

I punish wallriders so watch out haha.

i do it too. all the time they make up riding walls is gonna get lost when i get on the inside of them in a corner that they aren't wall riding and send 'em flying. should i pass cleanly? maybe. does passing cleanly teach them a lesson? i don't think so.

i'll stick to punting the wall riders.

Last edited:
sweet i just tied a guy for 3rd thats cool ive never had that happen before!

well im out g2g to bed damn work.... good run gitseht! if i just wouldnt of tapped that wall i might have had somethin for yah at the end :P next time!

Last edited:
AXEL. YOU MISSED IT. right after you got off, i hit 203MPH in T1. I was drafting a Vette and went under him cause he went wide. i had to lift juuuust a little bit, but i didn't drop under 200mph the whole turn. when i started braking for T2 i was at 206mph. i ran a 1:02.359 that lap(personal best), in 2nd place. caught and passed 1st place, finished the race with a 7:30.9xx. 2nd place ran a 7:32.xxx.

the thing that threw me off was that i usually run 1:04's-1:05's in 1st place, sometimes 1:06's if i'm far ahead. i was constantly running high 1:03's-low 1:04's that race..

EDIT: yeah, i run the Amuse.

i do it too. all the time they make up riding walls is gonna get lost when i get on the inside of them in a corner that they aren't wall riding and send 'em flying. should i pass cleanly? maybe. does passing cleanly teach them a lesson? i don't think so.

i'll stick to punting the wall riders.
Dude that is awesome. I think we might need to compare notes here with our setups. I can't wait for the next few races, we will have to put out another challenge. Maybe the PanSpeed Chicane? ? ?

I think we can consider ourselves part of the elite that can overtake on Axle's Bend : )

Axle, at what point are you hitting 200mph, the apex? I can manage 328kph coming into the corner in a GTLM (while drafting) but I have to lift and hit the apex at 312kph(193mph) and if there is another person to draft I can get into the 330 range going into Turn 2. I guess I need to check my setups and see what I can get out T1 aka Axles Bend.

@Zodicus: Hi, it was nice racing you last night! I was driving a green Amuse (AltezzaSXE10) and If I remember correctly, you were using the Blitz Skyline. I apologize if my driving was slowing you down.

I think you are going too far this time. You may not like it, but this isn't like hitting the brake, or pushing somebody out. So you shoud back off with the language of yours.

Actually, it IS. What's the difference between "swerving back and forth on the straights" and "blocking"?

Dude that is awesome. I think we might need to compare notes here with our setups. I can't wait for the next few races, we will have to put out another challenge. Maybe the PanSpeed Chicane? ? ?

I think we can consider ourselves part of the elite that can overtake on Axle's Bend : )

yeah dude. i've got my tune pretty much perfect for HSR. hopefully i'll be getting off early tonight(7pm central) and maybe we can meet up on there and compare set ups. i think it's cool that you run in the vette, and i run in the amuse. lmfao, dude. we should buy matching colors!

Axle, at what point are you hitting 200mph, the apex? I can manage 328kph coming into the corner in a GTLM (while drafting) but I have to lift and hit the apex at 312kph(193mph) and if there is another person to draft I can get into the 330 range going into Turn 2. I guess I need to check my setups and see what I can get out T1 aka Axles Bend.

we're hitting the apex at 200+, no lifts.. we were just messing around, trying to see how fast we could take "axel's bend". we started at like 187-189. now we're at 194-200 constistantly. i'm not sure if the GT LM will hit 197+, though, i don't use it at all. like i said above this, axel and i run the amuse and the tuned vette. you wanna be the first to hit 200MPH on axel's bend with a GT LM? DO IT.

that'd be awesome if we had 3 different vehicles hitting 200+.

good luck!

and turn 1 of HSR is now officially Axel's Bend.

Last edited:
lol ok

Anyways had a lot of drifting at HSR... funny thing is that I got 1st. Im either using grip or drift. I grip to catch up and drift if bored and if far ahead 👍

I would love to use the S2000 as its a beast but it cant drift as well as the Viper. 1'03's will do :lol:

lol ok

Anyways had a lot of drifting at HSR... funny thing is that I got 1st. Im either using grip or drift. I grip to catch up and drift if bored and if far ahead 👍

I would love to use the S2000 as its a beast but it cant drift as well as the Viper. 1'03's will do :lol:

i do the same stuff, man. if i'm obviously faster than everyone else, i'll let them pass and practive overtaking cleanly, then back off and let them pass again, then repeat. OR, if it's just me and 2nd place way out front: i think it's funny to drift in front of him just to let him know i can drift as fast as he can grip.. good stuff!

i do the same stuff, man. if i'm obviously faster than everyone else, i'll let them pass and practive overtaking cleanly, then back off and let them pass again, then repeat. OR, if it's just me and 2nd place way out front: i think it's funny to drift in front of him just to let him know i can drift as fast as he can grip.. good stuff!

I want replays lol It would look good on the big screen 👍

Late 1:01:xxx is my best time so far. I dont know how I exactly got it but I remember.

Early on had 3 continuous D/Cs... my friend who is a noob and had the game like 6 months longer than me is crap... he puts brake balance at 10/10 and says ABS is 3 to make the car brake very well... I dont believe it (fact that I have beaten him 4:0) also he got pitted :lol:

Ive only been pitted once and it will stay that way :dunce:

lol ive done that, i amlost felt bad thought like i was rubbing it in his face or something. I know thats not why i did it so meh i just kept doing it :P

whoops clikcked on save,AltezzaSXE10 i think i remeber you out there. Yeah i was in the blitz if its competitive at a given track and PP limit thats what I'll be driveing :D

Last edited:
Also bonus for drifting is other people will try to join in. The fact that my PSN is Im_gonna_DRIFT makes others want to join me and most the time they fail and hit the wall or do something stupid hehe... 👍

Also bonus for drifting is other people will try to join in. The fact that my PSN is Im_gonna_DRIFT makes others want to join me and most the time they fail and hit the wall or do something stupid hehe... 👍

HAHAHAHA, yeah dude. i know what your talking about. i'll be watching behind me sometimes and all i see is the guy get sideways, overcorrect, and BAM. he's in the wall. i think i'm gonna jack my girlfriend's HD camcorder and start recording races just in case anything "cool" happens. that way i can show you guys.

I am going into the turn at 198 to 200, apexing and exitting at 200mph+. I really don't see ehat speeds as I am too concetrated on turning and keeping speed. My spotter that watchs me race tells me the speeds.

As for the GT LM, I am not able to get a tune for that car properly. I am running a Tuned Z06.

yeah dude. i've got my tune pretty much perfect for HSR. hopefully i'll be getting off early tonight(7pm central) and maybe we can meet up on there and compare set ups. i think it's cool that you run in the vette, and i run in the amuse. lmfao, dude. we should buy matching colors!

we're hitting the apex at 200+, no lifts.. we were just messing around, trying to see how fast we could take "axel's bend". we started at like 187-189. now we're at 194-200 constistantly. i'm not sure if the GT LM will hit 197+, though, i don't use it at all. like i said above this, axel and i run the amuse and the tuned vette. you wanna be the first to hit 200MPH on axel's bend with a GT LM? DO IT.

that'd be awesome if we had 3 different vehicles hitting 200+.

good luck!

and turn 1 of HSR is now officially Axel's Bend.
I would love to see three cars pulling 200mph. I just don't see the GT LM being capable of doing it. After a few tunes with it and running a bit, I find that any throttle lift off during Axle's bend and it starts to show snap oversteer. It is a tough car to balance on turns. Maybe I am just tuning it worng. . .

Back