800PP High Speed Ring - xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter axle
  • 582 comments
I prefer to start last cus im generally much faster then almost anything else on track with my GTLM, so it evens it out. But if you wanna move up, lower your PP to 799-798 or if you really want first go like 795.

I like when you're so modest!! :lol:

Thats what i mean, when i get in with the GTP lot i get a decent race, otherwise its plain sailing.

Not for me, they actually manage to kill me, or I make a silly mistake and I get caught up with them again, especially tonight as I'm trying a different braking method which has just allowed me to hit 1'02.977 with big mistakes in the esses and final corner yet I'm not consistent with it yet. Anyway, I left room for someone on the inside at turn 2, intending to run the outside and keep my position being so much faster than them, but no, he's outbroken himself majorly and I end up getting pushed into the outer wall while he goes on his merry way.

Probably so busy trying to outbrake you he didnt stop to think that you could brake later on the outside.

Exactly, classic n00b behaviour. It's one thing to accidentally outbrake yourself from being distracted or slipstreaming, but this guy well and truly overcooked it trying to outbrake me.

I prefer to start last cus im generally much faster then almost anything else on track with my GTLM, so it evens it out. But if you wanna move up, lower your PP to 799-798 or if you really want first go like 795.
I dont want to go 1st .. just want some equality, {though i guess im used to starting at the rear of the pack now} .. most of the time everyone else on the grid is also running with 800 PP ... makes no difference .. i'm still last on the grid.

The noobs dont worry me because its easy to work out what they are going to do thus passing them is not a concern .. its the crafty sneaky moron drivers that really tests your nerve .. they can race reasonably well but theres some grub within them that resents the fact that your going to pass them .. so they simply push you into a guard rail while your in the process :grumpy: sometimes you can recover sometimes its a lost cause, have to say when you do come across a driver with some class ; that treats you as as an equal, it is a very enjoyable race 👍

There are some instances where you get nudged and its impossible to judge if was deliberate or just accidental so you have to give them the benefit of doubt ..

I usually start 4th-5th 799PP

Yesterday I got a few 1sts... with like 6 seconds difference...
There are quite a few idiots at HSR

There was a wallrider called surfman I think... me and a GTLM beat him with great braking :P

I got a 1:01:xxx.... I crashed and stood there for a lap and just went...Im sure the reason is the errmmm online catch up thing :P

The funs at this event now guys. I had the wrong NAT type before, but back to 3 which is the better option for me. (Can't get 1 or 2). Anyways, thought I'd post this up, 1'02.829 in free run, Giggity!:D

Race Report
Car: TLD GT LM Spec IV
Oppononents: None board members, 9 S2000s, 1 Z06/Tuned and 1 Blitz

Start Position: 11th/12
Spin in first Corner trying to avoid slow n00b
Penalty on lap 5
Lap 7 taking lead when punted on the straight
Leads to penalty- guess what happens in the GT LM when all throttle is disabled?:grumpy:

I would have taken 1st in astronomical fashion if not for one dip:censored:

Edit: Good drive theewar, too bad carmnu was an idiot, I would have had 2nd otherwise. That race I screwed myself up.:ouch::sly:

Edit 2: GREAT race theewar!👍 Never driven the esses as smooth as when I overtook you, I went into some sort of zone.:dopey: Felt sorry for 888 Tuning when he got punted by that Corvette though.:indiff:

Edit 3: Sorry if I caused that spin OzOldTimer, I waited for you just in case before crashing myself later anyway.:lol: I have only time for one more at xx:00 tonight.

Last edited:
good racing dude.. yeah the esses worked out well for ya.. i think you got the win from that move..lol maybe i should shut that door a bit more.. the moto gp practice is on now.so might catch you later..

Last edited:
fluff that.. just caught the top3 and what do you know..dissconect..ahhhhhhh

fluff that.. just caught the top3 and what do you know..dissconect..ahhhhhhh

You too? Maybe we all got disconnected?

PS- I don't really care, but try to avoid double posting so the mods don't have an excuse to attack you.👍

Edit: Yeah, that move did get me the win in that race. You got a bad exit from turn 2 and I powered up and positioned myself on the inside for the next turn, so that overtake was long in the making. Still a race with The Lion's Den 1-2.:) (And 888 3rd just to complete a GTP 1-2-3)

Last edited:
I use 799PP for a 4th-6th position start. (using a Tuned Vette/Viper)

I won a race a while ago full lead as about 6 cars were turning into corners and it was funny to watch in the mirror.

I got a 1:01:xxx somehow...

Everyone seems to make mistakes... so if you dont make any you should be fine.

once again I had a bunch of good races with panspeed, good job man!👍

thanks man. that switch to the ER34 kinda had me slow, but with some quick tuning i actually made that thing somewhat stable and fast. i managed a 1:03.9xx hot lap in one of our races, but i'm sure it was that fast because we were in 4th-5th. i may keep tuning it to see if i can shave some more time off, but i dunno.. the only thing that keeps me using that huge, 4-door beast instead of my S2000 is the fact that it's different.. too many S2000's and the GT LM's are getting that way, too. not bashing on them or anything... it's just, EVERYONE uses them. even me, when i actually care about finishing podium.

Last edited:
Online ready for :24. . . It has been over a week since I raced guys so take it easy on me : )

thanks man. that switch to the ER34 kinda had me slow, but with some quick tuning i actually made that thing somewhat stable and fast. i managed a 1:03.9xx hot lap in one of our races, but i'm sure it was that fast because we were in 4th-5th. i may keep tuning it to see if i can shave some more time off, but i dunno.. the only thing that keeps me using that huge, 4-door beast instead of my S2000 is the fact that it's different.. too many S2000's and the GT LM's are getting that way, too. not bashing on them or anything... it's just, EVERYONE uses them. even me, when i actually care about finishing podium.

No prob man every race with yah has been a fun fair clean race I'll take races like that all day.
hmm if you got a 1.03 i might have to work on my tune as well im not quite that fast. I'm afraid to mess with it though because of how good it drives.

P.S. I'll be on HSR again as soon as Jr qualifyies., darn 11th

Last edited:
man IDK whats wrong with me tonight? I cant get her down in the corners worth a poo im slidding all over the place, im just not in the groove i guess.

man IDK whats wrong with me tonight? I cant get her down in the corners worth a poo im slidding all over the place, im just not in the groove i guess.

Hey, it happens to all of us. Sometimes that groove is just impossible to find. I had time earlier for exactly one race and I think you were the only other GTP driver in it. I may pop in again later tonight, but my guess is I'll be too tired to do well. It was good running into another GTP driver, I rarely see them anymore...

that happens sometimes with the ER34. :sly: it's hard enough to handle as it is, throw in some "out-of-the-groove" and you'll be all over the place like you said. i would be on tonight after work but i think i'm gonna go get drunk instead. maybe i'll come home and drunk race. LOOK OUT!

You think the ER34 is hard when you drop out of the zone, try the GT LM, one penalty cuts all power and when there's no power or brakes applied in the GT LM it's almost a one-way ticket to a spin, and braking too early can be devastating as well as I've found out a couple of times.

Back