80's cars in GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TurboLevin2NV
  • 103 comments
  • 9,148 views
Aren't the fiero and MR-2 the same? I knoe GM has had shared cars with toyota recently, like the toyota matrix and pontiac umm, I can't remember the name of the pontiac but it's basically a rebadged matrix. Any one know?
 
a 1989 Alpina B10(and the Biturbo model)

DSCF0001.JPG


DSCF0004.JPG


DSCF0005.JPG


DSCF0008.JPG
 
i dont know for sure but i dont think the Fiero and Mr2 are the same.The Pontiac Vibe/Toyota Matrix alliance was only for those 2 crapboxes
 
An 80's style Porshe and that car from Back 2 the future.
 
A Chrysler Conquest Turbo from '87. It's like a RX-7 Infini III, without the rotary. Yes, a Fiero would be nice. Maybe a Shelby Dodge Daytona from the late 80's. Throw a Delorean in the mix. And one of the very rare 1980 Plymouth Roadrunners. There are only 496 of those and someone in the area has one. 👍
 
1988 Mustang GT or LX 5.0 V8

340965_16_full.jpg

One with a turbocharger like this would be nice as well. :D
340965_62_full.jpg
 
Even thou I'm not a Mustang fan, but that Mustang 5.0 GT look sweet!
 
MR2....i love this car 👍
 

Attachments

  • mr2.jpg
    mr2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 17
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 25th Anniversary its not the 80's but i drive a green one and its a nice car.
 
An original bodystyle Ford Taurus SHO (back when you could get one with a stick shift) and pretty much any 80's model Mercedes (including at least one diesel like I used to have) or Volvo would rule. I also liked that 5.0 Mustang that was posted earlier.
 
RacyBacy
Nice machine you have there. Shame it's a BMW. :lol:

:lol:

If I had a pound for every BMW I saw I'd be a rich rich man. :sly:
 
you may knock it but that aint a BMW its an ALPINA so get your facts right before you critiscise it. It can still hang with any other **** heap on the road (Modern or new M3's M5's(except the concept) audi TT, mercs and volvo's etc. it can even beat supercars) so stop having a ago and get back on topic, you wise cracking fu-ck wits.

Volvo do make sum quick cars you know and the TT is now slouch although not the quickest in the world.
 
if its not a bmw what are the badges for? thats like saying a mines evo isnt a mitsubishi
 
OMG, can it beat an Audi TT? That's amazing. And supercars. That's amazing too.

I like Alpinas, just not black windowed ghetto style crappy coloured blue heaps like the one in your previous post.
 
oh and you sound like one hell of a moody little bastard "oooh they dissed my tuned BMW"
 
BMW740i
you may knock it but that aint a BMW its an ALPINA so get your facts right before you critiscise it. It can still hang with any other **** heap on the road (audi TT, mercs and volvo's etc. it can even beat supercars) so stop having a ago and get back on topic, you wise cracking fu-ck wits

:lol:

Well atleast it ain't your average 3 series.
 
MadduckUK
if its not a bmw what are the badges for? thats like saying a mines evo isnt a mitsubishi

I believe that except for the one on the back the rest aren't the usual BMW badge...

It does look (and I'm sure drive) pretty nice... but I (amongst others) am not a BMW fan...

C.
 
RacyBacy
It's your average 5 series with an Alpina badge on the back. :lol:

:lol:

I saw a bog ordinary 1990 BMW 3 series estate a while ago that had a crudely stuck on M3 badge. Still he had to do something to cover the rust ;)
 
BMW740i
you may knock it but that aint a BMW its an ALPINA so get your facts right before you critiscise it. It can still hang with any other **** heap on the road (audi TT, mercs and volvo's etc. it can even beat supercars) so stop having a ago and get back on topic, you wise cracking fu-ck wits

Its no Lotus Carlton though!
 
The Alfa Romeo SZ, also christened "el monstro" (the monster). I don't think it's hard to see why it was given that name. Still a great car though.
 
Wow Hiroke, that's a rare car to see these days. Makes me add the 3 betalfa's to the wishlist (3 of the rarest alfa's you'll never see. They're 3 concept cars from a long time ago.)
 
The old GTV6 is also a Alfa that I rather like and it would be nice to have it in the game.
 
i know its not a 80's car, but i would like to see my WINTER BEATER in GT4, ITS A 1990 nissan sentra, its not a fast car, but its really good on gas. 👍

aaa.gif


aab.gif


aac.gif


aad.gif
 
hehehe :lol: just for fun, I want the Levin and Trueno AE85 pair, ya know, the one wit the 83 horsepower and open differential so that when yoiu go around a corner it becomes a one wheel wonder :lol:

But my complete 80's list would be:

AE85 Levin/Trueno

Audi 9000 (or whatever they were called)

Honda Civic sedan

Chevy 'Vette (Chev)ette :lol:

AMC gremlin (even tho it's 70's)

some sort of huge station wagon

Buick Lesabre

Renault 5 turbo

Ferrari Testarossa
 
Back