80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,548 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is just motoring along.. Damn it's 4 A.M. here, I never realized the sun starts rising around this time... I really need to go to bed.. but I can't!!

Same time here.
 
Two hours to catch that pesky Lola :lol:
 
Thread is just motoring along.. Damn it's 4 A.M. here, I never realized the sun starts rising around this time... I really need to go to bed.. but I can't!!

Come on, just two more hours.
YOU CAN DO IT!!:sly:
 
2 hours to go.

7.00 A.M. here in Toronto.
 
If you have nothing to do tomorrow then you're pretty okay there :lol:

i hate that i stayed up all night, gota get up early tomorrow and on late shift at work :lol: hoping managment aint in so i can get a few ... mins sleep :lol:
 
M1vf.png
 
One of the interviewers from Speed just suggested a rumour: Some "elder man" at Audi was discussing something with the Deltawing team last night.
 
GT Academy Graduates update :

15th (8th in P2) #23 Signatech Nissan (Mailleux, Lombard, Tresson)
16th (9th in P2) #42 Greaves Motorsport (M.Brundle, A.Brundle, Ordonez)

​

Add to that they are less than a minute apart, could be direct competition if Tresson pits!
 
Chris Tate and David Edison, bloody good commentators this year imo.
 
That 97 Aston's going for its life! Gonna be very interesting to see if it'll catch the Italians, currently lapping 2 seconds faster than the GTE Pro leaders.
 
Nah. He pretended it wasn't his fault and moved on 👎

I seriously cannot believe that Ferrari driver. He must be the pinnacle of Italian arrogance.

"I saw him coming, but decided to cut him off anyway because I am Italian, was driving a Ferrari and felt like it".

I seriously hope he gets a huge bill in the mail from AF Corse, such behavior really shouldn't be tolerated.

Also, great sportsmanship of Toyota by apologizing with the entire team instead of sending a lone prey like Nakajima over there 👍
 
scaled.php
 
Needs more le mans.

Oh I seeee. But like someone said a min ago, they are sponsored by them so they're kinda obliged :lol: And a bit of exposure for a decent sim can't be a bad thing :dopey:
 
Audi #1 pitting.

3000th post! :bowdown: :cheers:
 
That 97 Aston's going for its life! Gonna be very interesting to see if it'll catch the Italians, currently lapping 2 seconds faster than the GTE Pro leaders.

Got to make up 4 laps in 2 hours, maybe just possible at that rate, would be a bit of an ask.
 
Love that South Park pic :lol:
 
tomhart9
Oh I seeee. But like someone said a min ago, they are sponsored by them so they're kinda obliged :lol: And a bit of exposure for a decent sim can't be a bad thing :dopey:

I aren't on it. Do you pay for every car and have to use a steering wheel.

Back on topic. Aco hinting rain, seems unlikely though.
 
I aren't on it. Do you pay for every car and have to use a steering wheel.

Back on topic. Aco hinting rain, seems unlikely though.

I don't know if its just me but the sky looks a lot more cloudy then it did few hours ago.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/22124076.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back