80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Via @highcroftracing on Twitter, The Toyota team including Nakajima went to apologise to the DeltaWing team this morning:

AvlZHqdCAAAI6Em.jpg

Toyota: :scared::nervous::guilty:

Nissan: :grumpy:👎:yuck:🤬:mad:


Kazuki Nakajima - :scared:
 
Wardy 944
Via @highcroftracing on Twitter, The Toyota team including Nakajima went to apologise to the DeltaWing team this morning:

poker-face.jpg
 
carbastard
ohhh!!!! :d :d :d

looks like sportsmanship isn't dead!!! Some faith in humanity has been restored!

+1
 
Good sportsmanship, Toyota!
 
THE 'VETTE

OH SO BRUTAL

:,D

s
 
ah my laptop screen just like turned off...but all sound was fine? :S hmm its all back now...has been on for 22 hours..maybe i should of went for the desktop for this weekend
 
I hate Porsche. I literally HATE them. Go vette.
 
Nice to see Toyota taking proper responsibillity. Did the guy driving the Ferrari even apologize to Davidson?
 
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet:
Britain's Anthony Davidson has broken two vertebrae following a huge accident five hours into the Le Mans 24 hour race.
Source: BBC Sport
 
Nice to see Toyota taking proper responsibillity. Did the guy driving the Ferrari even apologize to Davidson?

Nah. He pretended it wasn't his fault and moved on 👎
 
Vette forever!
 
Normally, I'd agree, but damn, those 'Vettes sound soooo sexy.

Yeah, they do sound nice... but just don't look as good as Porsches.
 
Nice to see Toyota taking proper responsibillity. Did the guy driving the Ferrari even apologize to Davidson?
Probabbly still claims that it wasn't his fault at all.
 
CarBastard
Nah. He pretended it wasn't his fault and moved on 👎

As most Ferrari drivers do...
 
GT Academy Graduates update :

15th (8th in P2) #23 Signatech Nissan (Mailleux, Lombard, Tresson)
16th (9th in P2) #42 Greaves Motorsport (M.Brundle, A.Brundle, Ordonez)

​
 
Via @highcroftracing on Twitter, The Toyota team including Nakajima went to apologise to the DeltaWing team this morning. Img.

Good of them.
 
I hope he's okay, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Yeah me too. He seems to be okay, he's been on twitter already! :lol:
"They" are saying he'll be healed after about 3 months.
 
GT Academy Graduates update :

15th (8th in P2) #23 Signatech Nissan (Mailleux, Lombard, Tresson)
16th (9th in P2) #42 Greaves Motorsport (M.Brundle, A.Brundle, Ordonez)

​
Good luck your guys! :cheers:
Even if you don't win, at least you survived for 24 hours.
 
Christ rlm has started talking about simraceway. :(
 
GT Academy Graduates update :

15th (8th in P2) #23 Signatech Nissan (Mailleux, Lombard, Tresson)
16th (9th in P2) #42 Greaves Motorsport (M.Brundle, A.Brundle, Ordonez)

​

Good luck ! Do GTP Proud! ! !
 
Let the bass kick.

I'm liking this ad :3
 
Thread is just motoring along.. Damn it's 4 A.M. here, I never realized the sun starts rising around this time... I really need to go to bed.. but I can't!!
 
Thread is just motoring along.. Damn it's 4 A.M. here, I never realized the sun starts rising around this time... I really need to go to bed.. but I can't!!

If you have nothing to do tomorrow then you're pretty okay there :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back