80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My day would be made if one of them crashed.. Or ran out of fuel at least..

Audis are lining up for a formation finish, the race isn't even over yet. (Just realized my stream's 20 seconds slow).

The whole point of GTE Am is stupid, 2 GTE Am teams finished overall higher than some of the Pro Drivers. Just combine the classes into one and let the competition begin in my opinion.

Audis are lining up for a formation finish, the race isn't even over yet. (Just realized my stream's 20 seconds slow).

The whole point of GTE Am is stupid, 2 GTE Am teams finished overall higher than some of the Pro Drivers. Just combine the classes into one and let the competition begin in my opinion.

^this!!!

McNish has an idiot look on his face...and rightfully so. This gotta be the year when Audi made the most mistakes, and the dumbest ones as well.

Just said on Eurosport may be the final year of Pescarolo :(

IMSA Has a puncture !!!!

McNish has an idiot look on his face...and rightfully so. This gotta be the year when Audi made the most mistakes, and the dumbest ones as well.

I haven't been impressed with McNish the past couple of years. There's being aggressive and then there's just being reckless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back