80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Convoys!

vette.jpg

audiconvoy.jpg

Huge congratiolations to Lola nr. 12. Excellent driving, and nice to see them prevent the 1-2-3-4 finish by Audi. :sly:

#67 Porsche has a puncture. Has a 1 1/2 lap lead from the Ferrari, and a 5 lap lead from the other Am car. Should hopefully come out where it came in.

:cheers::cheers::cheers: CONGRATULATIONS TO AUDI FOR ANOTHER WIN AT LE MANS!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

It's been an interesting event, with lots of ups and downs. It's a shame that so many promising entries have been jinxed by bad luck, specially the Toyota entry. They definitely had enough speed to provide some entertainment but they will still have a tough time at equalling Audi performance in all other respects (pitwork, strategy, driver line-up, et al). The race felt a bit boring, but nevertheless it still is the most important date in the motorsport calendar and I've enjoyed following completely. It may sound lame but I get a feeling of effort, of compromise by doing this. Of course, nothing comes close to doing three 4hr stints on one of those beast LMP1s!!!

Thanks to all of you guys for your company and discussion troughout all the adventure. You've guys taught me a thing or too and made me laugh a lot :lol:. What a great company :gtpflag:

So, a bit of nostalgia: I've been waiting a year for it and it's gone. Now, let's wait again for it to happen because next year is definitely promising!!! Count me in to be discussing it here with you all! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back