80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,545 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bottom of the top ten bought to you by the letter B!

Lol
 
11 car battle in GT. It's only a matter of time till something goes wrong if they dont stop squabbling.
 
What a great :censored:ing day to program your alarm clock wrong... :grumpy:.

Anyways, I'm here new :lol:. And will be joining you guys until the checkered drops.
 
GT madmen. Wait till the Prototype boys catch them...
 
#2 Audi very lucky, McNish!!!
 
Man, the onboard cameras this year seem to be much lower quality than last year. Adobe flash has already crashed on me twice as well. I'm getting annoyed.
 
#2 Audi very lucky, McNish!!!

Indeed, he was close to ruining it. Is it just me or McNish is kind of sloppy as of lately?
 
Lol@ Mcnish..
 
GT madmen. Wait till the Prototype boys catch them...

Now that will be interesting indeed. :scared:

And although I didnt see it, RLM inform me McNish had a moment at Tetre Rouge??
 
Finally got the stream and radio working, but justin.tv keeps stopping every 1 minute and telling me to buy a premium membership, this forces me to reload the stream. ANyone else experiencing this?
 
Why do we even have 2 different classes in GT? It's pretty obvious that it's pointless to divide them into two classes when neither are faster than one another. Hell, I think the GT-AM Flying Lizard is even a good piece ahead of its GT-Pro counterpart.
 
Already in GT Traffic.
 
Finally got the stream and radio working, but justin.tv keeps stopping every 1 minute and telling me to buy a premium membership, this forces me to reload the stream. ANyone else experiencing this?

I am. VERY annoying.
 
From Nissan facebook

Technical issues have meant we're unable to bring you the live stream from the DeltaWing but you can join the LMP2 #42 on track using the same link.
 
So, when we going to get RLM to give GTP a shoutout? :sly:
 
#21 Strakka is back in the race, just 20 minutes late. Good news for the team.
 
Why do we even have 2 different classes in GT? It's pretty obvious that it's pointless to divide them into two classes when neither are faster than one another. Hell, I think the GT-AM Flying Lizard is even a good piece ahead of its GT-Pro counterpart.

I don't find sense in this division as well. The so called "amateurs" aren't exactly amateurs and the only mechanical difference I've heard of is that GT-AMs are 2011 spec cars. This cars don't evolve much from year to year so it's really a small detail.
 
And a Eurosport ad. Lovely.
 
All the media attention with the Deltawing leading upto the race, and I've yet to see it
 
I just realised and wonderd why Mercedes hasnt tried to field a SLS in GT.
 
I just realised and wonderd why Mercedes hasnt tried to field a SLS in GT.

Because they are in FIA GT3 at moment with it? Like why we don't have a GT2 spec Audi R8...
 
Indeed, he was close to ruining it. Is it just me or McNish is kind of sloppy as of lately?

Somebody better get on the radio and tell him to settle down, it is a long race!
 
And GT cars having incidents with a top-runner again...sigh.

From where I saw it, the 911 should've braked more and moved out of the way of the Toyota.
 
Hello DeltaWing!!!
 
Ok that Delta wing slow mo was weird, there pit crew is ready, car coming in soon...
 
Woo! Deltawing Footage on Eurosport! And it's coming into the pits?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back