80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two cars in the garage and both without a driver. It sucks when this kind of stuff happens to the most spirited team in Le Mans. Best wishes to Pescarolo!!!

And Lotterer now pits.
 
Noooooo! I thought the race started at 3pm! Good job I have it recorded. Sucks to be me I suppose. :banghead:
 
Lots of cars in the pits now.

EDIT: Ooooh, that Rebellion Lola is pretty...
 
Bram Turismo
9 laps for both Toyotas. I'm slightly disappointed that they're not able to go for longer stints...

We're just over a half hour in, give it time..
 
Audi #4 in the pits, blinking those bottom LEDS.

EDIT:McNish comes in
 
Noooooo! I thought the race started at 3pm! Good job I have it recorded. Sucks to be me I suppose. :banghead:

3pm French time...
 
3-1.png


#1 e-tron quattro in the pits.
 
Furinkazen
3pm French time...

Ive rewinds it back to the beginning. I'll be 2 hours behind you guys. :lol:
 
LMP2 class: 1- Martin #25 2-Pla #24, 3-Beche #46, 4- Ayari #49 5- Martin #35, 6- Warren Hughes #48
 
anyone watching on the WEC stream?
 
#4 Audi back out.
 
Wonder how much money Microsoft paid for all the Forza advertizing on the track. Including the tire barriers which usually have Gran Turismo on them...
 
#3 Audi in the pits.
 
Aston lead both GT classes. One LMP2 looked stuck in pits. #3 Audi pits.
 
Deltawing slowing.
 
Wonder how much money Microsoft paid for all the Forza advertizing on the track. Including the tire barriers which usually have Gran Turismo on them...

im annoyed about it, i just made a post in the DLC wishlist thread on that!
 
scaled.php
 
No balls! No game!
 
The red LEDs at the bottom scare the 🤬 out of me.

Should be White or Black IMO, but the Red ones are gonna be quite a spectacle during the night :D
 
What a great decal on the #15 OAK! "No balls, no game!" :lol:
 
Duval back in.
 
Been on bored with Martin Brundle the whole Race so far. Cringed at his moment taking over the GTAM Pro Porcshe! >_< And watching the Live Eurosport feed with Radio Le Man
 
#3 Audi in the pits again. They changed two tyres.
 
What a great decal on the #15 OAK! "No balls, no game!" :lol:

Reminds me of some of the 'inappropriate' tattoos of the Nurburgring during its 24 hour race..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back