80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,536 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the uploads.
 
Thanks for the uploads.

Not my uploads, just found them on youtube and putting them here.
 
race'emhard
Onboard the TS030, what a sound!

My favourite car on the grid for sure! Sounds amazing!
 
#99 Aston back on track.
 
Can I get the link to the Toyota in car feed
 
DeltaWing's still in its box.
 
Weather forecast? LOL, it always rains!
 
Anyone has a great live timing which automatically update?
The link is dead on the OP.
 
Marky264
My favourite car on the grid for sure! Sounds amazing!

Definitely. I'd really love too see another Japanese manufacturer winning Le Mans too.

I'm cheering for the TS030 it's time for Audi to step aside IMO.
 
The race has been so disappointing so far. No Peugeot really kills it. Delta Wing cant run 5 consecutive laps without a problem. Both Pescarolo cars huge problems already

I really wish there was a NASCAR race today
 
LMP2 seems to be getting quite interesting now.

And it seems we've clocked up 1000 posts in this thread already :O
 
The race has been so disappointing so far. No Peugeot really kills it. Delta Wing cant run 5 consecutive laps without a problem. Both Pescarolo cars huge problems already

I really wish there was a NASCAR race today

Watch GT Class and then say that ;)
 
TankAss95
Definitely. I'd really love too see another Japanese manufacturer winning Le Mans too.

I'm cheering for the TS030 it's time for Audi to step aside IMO.

Agreed! I want to see them win this too. Audi seem to be not so dominant in the first part of the race then again so long left! I want them to have their first successful race with a bang!
 
The race has been so disappointing so far. No Peugeot really kills it. Delta Wing cant run 5 consecutive laps without a problem. Both Pescarolo cars huge problems already

I really wish there was a NASCAR race today

They focus to much on LMP, the GT battles have been only a few seconds apart for most of the race, and we've only seen a glimpse of it :grumpy:
 
Did Speed just add yet another NASCAR practice to the schedule today? Ridiculous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back