80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the No. 29 incompetent car has hit the wall. What a surprise.
 
4-1.png

5-1.png
 
No.40 Skidded off track lucky just before the Pits!
 
Furinkazen
#29 Gulf Middle East crashed... maybe Deltawing involvement...

Such a great looking car, that sucks.
 
scaled.php
 
Anyone have a direct link to the #74 onboard? I'm on my phone and all I can see on the Corvette link is the #73.

The 74 screen is to the left of the 73 if that is what you're watching. Speed as three screens you can switch through all on the same page.
 
Not sure which Audi is coming in next
 
#29 Gulf Middle East crashed... maybe Deltawing involvement...

Appeared to lock up under braking trying to avoid the DeltaWing.
 
599746333.jpg

scaled.php
 
I bet Ben Bowlby is laughing his ass off at all the critics of his car.

EDIT: Flying Lizard has problems!
 
It breaks my heart everytime they show the Pescarolo garages :(
 
Brilliant battle for the lead of GT a couple laps ago. Vette has it now by 1.2s. Too bad Eurosport didn't say a word about it but luckily I had the onboard stream going.
 
LMSCorvetteGT2
The 74 screen is to the left of the 73 if that is what you're watching. Speed as three screens you can switch through all on the same page.

I have no options to switch screens on the iPhone. It's probably in flash. :/
 
#80 lizard gone at Indianapolis!!!
 
There went the GTE Pro flying Lizard
 
I bet Ben Bowlby is laughing his ass off at all the critics of his car.

In all honesty its already lasted longer than I thought it would
 
One of the Flying Lizard 911 GT3's off at Indy. Would be a shame if it was the Am :(
EDIT: Never mind. Tree'd again..
EDIT 2: 3 R18's in.
 
Thats 1 big Audi stop.
 
3 Audis in the pits. Lotter, McNish and Duval.
 
Aston takes it again!
 
scaled.php

scaled.php
 
Nooo!! #99 Aston in the garage!! D:
 
Speed go to the GT battle for god sakes! :p
 
Starworks!

EDIT: Woah, that Lola will be need some buffing...
 
Brundle Pits for No.42
 
Quick fix/tweak to the gearbox actuator cooling.

^
Deltawing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back