80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,536 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, the GTE-AM Aston! Looks to be the end for that one.
 
Holy ****! GTE Am Aston is in the wall.

EDIT: Woah, I just ran into a forest.
 
99 Aston in the gravel at Porsche Curves
 
#99 Aston in the gravel !!! (GTE AM)
 
#99 Aston off at Porsche Curves.

EDIT: tree'd
 
I've got Dish and I have a good signal, so don't decalre FTW just yet.

#97 AM in the pits.

Both E-trons in the pits as well.

Had A light rain.


& off goes an Aston
 
Here's my setup.

streamsetup.jpg
 
Car 89 off as well...
 
what timing is that OK8?
 
Watching Le Mans, birthday, going to have some cake, this is a good day. :)
 
Happy birthday EliteDreamer! I never get to watch Le Mans on my birthday though...
 
Toyota only 16 secs behind audi, pretty good I think!
 
16 seconds between Audi 1 and Toyota 8
also happy birthday Elite
 
Wow at the toyota using ALL the road into corner 1
 
Pilitev
Toyota only 16 secs behind audi, pretty good I think!

I heard from the commentary that they are slowly making up ground with each pit stop. I haven't watched from the beginning so i don't know.
 
Toyota only 16 secs behind audi, pretty good I think!

But, how long since they've made thier last pitstop? Audi gets around one lap extra per stint, and if I'm not mistaken I think Audi is running at one pitstop less than Toyota.
 
Fastest time for DeltaWing 3:45.737.
 
Watching Le Mans, birthday, going to have some cake, this is a good day. :)

Happy Birthday then :D

mmm Corvette vs. 458. GO 'VETTE

'vette into the pits
 
Fisichella is going quite slowly. Bruni was matching the pace of the Aston and Vette but Fisi has lost a couple seconds.

Next stint for the #51 will be driven by Vilander :) then we'll see some real pace.
 
Toyota #8 is fairly catching up on the Audi. Only 3.5 hours gone so far in the race. If this Toyota keeps this average general pace then it looks like some more stress and pressure will be pressed on Audi, which is good.
 
But, how long since they've made thier last pitstop? Audi gets around one lap extra per stint, and if I'm not mistaken I think Audi is running at one pitstop less than Toyota.

They all have 5 stops now, but indeed the Toyota did stop earlier, how much I don't know
 
I've got Dish and I have a good signal, so don't decalre FTW just yet.

#97 AM in the pits.

Both E-trons in the pits as well.



my inlaws had dish. i liked nothing about it, we have been with them for 8 years now, i even switched to comcast for a bit and hated it. Directv customer for life, epecally now they have access to speed2 now as well
 
#99 back in pit.
 
#3 Audi in the pits as well as one of the Corvettes.
 
Last edited:
#74 Corvette pitting.

Or not...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back