80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 16–17 June 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,365 comments
  • 273,556 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
458 crashed off into the sand... #81
 
Yay! GT battle!
 
Vette and Aston back together.
 
i need a good stream now
 
scaled.php
 
1st official retirement #29 Lola-Nissan at 17:35
 
I lost signal at home :( DISH vs bad weather
 
Tennis should be gone in a few minutes.
 
I see no tennis too.

Only something that says that Mat's Point will be on 10:25 am.
 
On a side note, it's good that the Rolex timing hasn't broken down this year, yet anyway. :nervous:
 
Aston into the pits... lost the chase on the Corvette. :( So far...
 
hello everyone

97 aston in pits
 
Directv for the win!!!

I've got Dish and I have a good signal, so don't decalre FTW just yet.

#97 AM in the pits.

Both E-trons in the pits as well.
 
#97 in, two Audi's in.
 
lol at audis synchronised pitstops
 
Full Service for Treluyer.

DAMN! The Aston takes a trip to the beach!
 
Eurosport back on HD, stunning on my 42 inch.
 
#99 off hard in the Porsche Curves...
 
It seems that Audi #1 has red light strips on the headlights, #2 Audi has blue and the #3 purple, but what color does the #4 have?
 
An Aston spun out and hit the tire barrier D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back