- 22,551

- Arizona
- HamiltonMP427
But they did finish din't they? With all 3 cars I might add. Sad that People only remember Peugeot for their 2010 effort and nothing else.....
I think most remember them for at least beating Audi since Bentley did it.
But they did finish din't they? With all 3 cars I might add. Sad that People only remember Peugeot for their 2010 effort and nothing else.....
But they did finish din't they? With all 3 cars I might add. Sad that People only remember Peugeot for their 2010 effort and nothing else.....
The #7 was completely off the radar for nearly 15 minutes and was reported to have stopped at Arnage. Read into that what how you will. I did and it turned out that I was right about the #7's situation.Not the point, you didn't have the facts, no reason to plug some trite before you did when you should have waited like everyone else. Also not talking about the #8, my issue was with your statement on the #7.
Yeah they lost, but only by 13 seconds. It's still an exceptional finish non the less.Point is though, you mentioned it along with the years Peugeot actually won (even saying "Peugeot has actually won Le Mans unlike Toyota") and I was pointing out that 2011 wasn't a year that they won.
#74 Corvette in pits with issues![]()
The #7 was completely off the radar for nearly 15 minutes and was reported to have stopped at Arnage. Read into that what how you will. I did and it turned out that I was right about the #7's situation.
Seems like it.Don't like that mechanic rotating the tyre manually. Diff issues?![]()
The Audis aren't invincible. Last year the #1 lost many laps (and probably a win) through reliability issues and this year the #1 lost some laps as well. But they do field 3 cars (or more) and their reliability is as good as anybody's, so even if they don't have the fastest car, they always have a good chance.Yeah, I wouldn't call it always either, either for Toyota or Peugeot, but they surely felt prey this year to the same thing that killed Peugeot in 2010: German Panzer tanks that aren't as fast but are reliable as hell on the limit.
Seems like it.
#73 Corvette just overtook the #74 now
They're putting everything back together, let's hope that means "Fixed bro, floor it!".
I would trust them to fix it quite well, considering this is the same team that rebuilt an entire rear end after being punted by Anthony Davidson a few years back.
You're nitpicking.That's great, once again the issue is that others are actually reporting and making factual statements rather than hoping their predictions pan out no matter how likely or unlikey they are.
can he get back on?
You're nitpicking.
Toyota up to 4th. They could still get a podium 👍.
They were lucky that they were only a lap behind the 14. A lot more would have to happen for it to even be possible. As much as I'd love for it to happen, my hope and optimism for the team just shattered after we lost the 7 car while it was leading.
Isn't it funny how these multi-million dolar monster machines packed with incredibly advanced technology and capable of inhuman speeds around a track...need a JCB to be put back on the road?![]()