82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,584 views
Spending so much time off track that you should be fitted with All Terrain tyres = Bad driver.
Who are you referring to in particular?
 
Just switched on the tv again after a good night sleep and see that the #7 is gone :(
Anyone who can catch me up onwhat happened to them?
 
By playing too much GT6, he only drove for 24 minutes.
OK, well to be fair the Zeod did break on him.

Ha ha its a shame though theres always next year. wouldn't it be cool if a racing game could have all classes on the le man track and run for 24 hours exactly the same like this.
 
Just switched on the tv again after a good night sleep and see that the #7 is gone :(
Anyone who can catch me up onwhat happened to them?

Electrical problems, retired... :(
 
This race really needed some MP4-12C's instead of some of the places wasted on amateur 458's.
I don't think McLaren ever made a GTE version of the MP4-12C.
 
Toyota #7 had a wiring loom issue and caught fire. Was retired shortly after.
 
New GT3-specs, if they come, will only satisfy me if the GT300 teams are allowed to run in it.
(Not at GT300 spec obviously, that'd be foolish.)

Well yes. They would have to slow down the GT300's otherwise it wouldn't be fair on the GTE's.
 
Not telling you. You should have been watching. ;)

But but but. I was sleepy. And they were showing football instead of Le mans at night...
I was so sure that Toyota would win this. :(:(:(

Why do you do this to us cruel world!!!!
 
What makes it even more intriguing is that there's a chance of an Audi 1-2 with Lotterer going so fast :lol:. Who would have predicted that.
 
Managed to get some sleep woke up about an hour ago, as the tshirt says
23635F3A-9718-42A7-94F2-06F1A9E9F2C3_zpsn5cc2uad.jpg
 
Now's the time to do it, with a Honda engine. :D
Maybe we will see a GTE version of the P1 someday. Even if I'm not really sure if companys care that much about GTE anymore and rather switch to building GT3 cars.
 
Now's the time to do it, with a Honda engine. :D

Well the car is out of production in less than 12 months, so I don't think that's the case. There will be a 650S GT3, but I doubt we'll see a GTE version...
 
Is there an eurosport stream online? Free one ...
 
But but but. I was sleepy. And they were showing football instead of Le mans at night...
I was so sure that Toyota would win this. :(:(:(

Why do you do this to us cruel world!!!!
Toyota once again was not relaiable enough. Elettrical system gone 5 a.m. Retired. Toyota has a long way to go before they can consider beating Audi. That's a shame because this was a promising year. But if they failed this way it means we cannot blame lady luck anymore. It's just a matter of Audi being more relaiable in a 24h race. Also bringing 3 official cars always help.
 
Toyota once again was not relaiable enough. Elettrical system gone 5 a.m. Retired. Toyota has a long way to go before they can consider beating Audi. That's a shame because this was a promising year. But if they failed this way it means we cannot blame lady luck anymore. It's just a matter of Audi being more relaiable in a 24h race. Also bringing 3 official cars always help.

Well, the nr.8 car was put out for 8 or so laps as a result of bad luck :)
But this is just so disappointing. They were doing so well. At least they won the first two races in the championship, and I'm sure they'll win many more.
 
How was the #8 accident bad luck? The driver lost it on his own just by going to fast for the conditions.
 
This going to be like Peugeot, win every race but Le Mans?
 
Well, the nr.8 car was put out for 8 or so laps as a result of bad luck :)
But this is just so disappointing. They were doing so well. At least they won the first two races in the championship, and I'm sure they'll win many more.
I think La Pierre has his own fault not only a matter of bad luck. Now I just hope Toyota manage to win WEC that would be something.
I guess that's the Audi version of *trollface*
 
Back