82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,574 views
IMAG0838.jpg


Guess I can change my wallpaper now.
 
Aww yiss! Garcia "only" needs to reel the Ferrari in now! :lol:
 
I honestly don't mind Audi winning. Would've loved to see Porsche take it, but that was just unrealistic.

But damn, I'm still holding onto hope that the 'Vette can pull it off!

Not saying I'm okay with them passing the #92 but I'd rather have Corvette winning than Ferrari :P
 
Aaah, this is better. Last year felt strange with Corvette SO far off the pace. Back to the front this time :)
 
Good morning GTP!

Sheesh, my sleeping stint was a bit longer than planned. It's hella cold here! :lol: I'm amazed to see Audi #2 back on top after everything it's been through and I'm now gutted by seeing both 919s in the garages, with #20 of Aussie Grit retired :(.

Let's see what thrills this last hour and change brings us!
 
I sinned and fell asleep, just woke up to see Corvette pass Porsche for 2nd :D What happened to the #97 Aston?
 
#97 had power steering issues.

Porsche pitted so Corvette in 2nd. They were 10 seconds apart before that.
 
Just a thought about Jota, if they win LMP2 that will probably be the last win for an open-topped car ever at Le Mans (in any class).
 
Just a thought about Jota, if they win LMP2 that will probably be the last win for an open-topped car ever at Le Mans (in any class).

Until the next time the rules move back to favouring open-top cars :P
 
#97 had power steering issues.

Porsche pitted so Corvette in 2nd. They were 10 seconds apart before that.

Yeah with Vette putting in qualifying pace laps and running down the Porsche either way. Ferrari should find themselves lucky to be a lap and a half ahead
 
I sinned and fell asleep, just woke up to see Corvette pass Porsche for 2nd :D What happened to the #97 Aston?

They got a really big lead, parked and went for beer and burgers. Silly boys left the engine on and it over heated.
 
For those in the US. Fox Sports decides to delay the greatest race on Earth and show MotoGP. What the heck!?
 
Until the next time the rules move back to favouring open-top cars :p
I don't think they will because of safety. Only open wheel cars will keep the open cockpit in my opinion.
 
They may have the drivers, but I feel for outright pace the Toyota is the better car (not that unreliable too), had the number 8 avoided the crash it would have been fighting for the lead now, a third car certainly improves your chances by a significant bit. So is it a cost issue or do they not have a third driver line up?

Did having Albuquerque, Bonamoni and Jarvis in the #3 Audi help with the 1-2 do you think?

Oh, and btw. They are good the Corvette's but I just think the AF Corse of Bruni, Villander and Fisichella are just that bit better.
 
For those in the US. Fox Sports decides to delay the greatest race on Earth and show MotoGP. What the heck!?

Just be happy it's an actual international racing series and not a something stupid.
 
#88 Porsche closing the gap in GTAM! NO! Go Aston!
 
Retirement is imminent for both Porsches :(

The Aston is 3 laps ahead.

:dunce:

That's the FIA WEC timer for you...:lol:. It shows me the correct laps but I looked only at "gap" and they report a 40s gap :lol:.
 
Did having Albuquerque, Bonamoni and Jarvis in the #3 Audi help with the 1-2 do you think?

No cause it was more likely that the 3 would have been in the top two spots when it was originally running. It's obvious that this year Audi could have come with two cars only and been just fine.
 
Well it took a while, way longer than I thought to their credit, but it looks like both Porsche's are out.
 
Back