82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,585 views
You do realize BOP was the biggest reason why Ferrari has been ruled out of the race, forced to run with laughable downforce, less power and less fuel consumption efficency than 2012?

And how Corvette got screwed so badly.
 
Murphy or G-Drive in P2 for me.
 
Nice gesture from Audi.
BqF0kUhIcAA8NNe.jpg
 
You do realize BOP was the biggest reason why Ferrari has been ruled out of the race, forced to run with laughable downforce, less power and less fuel consumption efficency than 2012?

Yeah because practice times and quali show they're so crippled:dopey:. Point is dont rain on the fun of everyone with this conspiracy BS, we actually want to enjoy ourselves
 
Corvette were screwed badly last year.

Anyway here's a quick preview courtesy of @adam46 from his FB page.

Once a year, the greatest endurance drivers, teams, manufacturers, fans and marshals all travel to France, congregating at Le Mans, the battleground for so many great rivalries.

Tomorrow, the race is finally upon us, and Audi don't look to have things their own way. Toyota and Porsche have both come to La Sarthe looking strong, looking like strong contenders. Will experience and consistency win over raw speed? It's going to be a compelling race in LMP1.

GTE PRO and AM both look promising, with Aston and Corvette looking good up against Ferrari. LMP2 will, as always, provide battles all day and night; the secondary prototype class has been stealing the spotlight these last few years, and this year I'm sure that'll continue.

Enjoy the race everyone!
 
Should be a great battle in LMP this year! I can't wait to see how the Zeod does.
 
don't forget to those who can't find a stream - purchase the app for $11 to get the world feed to your iphone, ipad or android. Sorry my last time to tell folks how to get the feed legally
 
I find it hard supporting a different team after supporting Peugeot since I started watching.

I mean, that was probably only fuelled by wanting the Audi to lose but it still feels wrong...
 
Looks nice and sunny for the moment.

First sunny start since 2009 I think.
 
don't forget to those who can't find a stream - purchase the app for $11 to get the world feed to your iphone, ipad or android. Sorry my last time to tell folks how to get the feed legally

What is the name of the app?
 
Fox Sports 3 LATAM at the moment and the ACO stream. I do NOT wan't anyone to let me know via PM if he/she finds an HD stream for me to open with VLC. I do NOT support pirate streams! ;) ;) ;)
 
Before the race starts, I want to thank you guys for all the posts in this thread. You guys kept me updated since i missed all of the sessions.

Hopefully the race goes great. I hope we do not see as many cautions as last year or any tragic event. I hope you all have fun.
 
Yeah because practice times and quali show they're so crippled:dopey:. Point is dont rain on the fun of everyone with this conspiracy BS, we actually want to enjoy ourselves
Yeah I know, that should be the spirit, but it also should be a fair competition.
Last year was OFFICIAL Eurosport commentator (which is not a fool) telling me for 24h and interviewing several drivers about these unfair BOP advantages gifted to Porsche and Aston Martin. So I just hope I don't see the same rubbish as last year.
 
I find it hard supporting a different team after supporting Peugeot since I started watching.

I mean, that was probably only fuelled by wanting the Audi to lose but it still feels wrong...

Who you backing Luke?
 
Fox Sports 3 LATAM at the moment and the ACO stream. I do NOT wan't anyone to let me know via PM if he/she finds an HD stream for me to open with VLC. I do NOT support pirate streams! ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, me too. :D
 
The stream went offline for a few seconds and came back in sync.

edit: It went offline again
edit 2: now it's back
Yeah, I've noticed that it'll come back in sync once it goes offline...which it has just done now.
 
The driver they're currently interviewing on Radio Le Mans sounds just like Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb. :dopey:
 
There are now five in car live streams on the Eurosport Player.
 
The live stream on the official app costs £8.10 and comes with I think 10 different onboard and track streams in HD with live timing. Very much worth it especially with a tablet :D
 
I have 4 screens: 2 laptops, one ipad and my TV
 
Back