83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,372 views
Some slow drivers, a spin early in the morning. Some other minor issues. They're only a few laps down, but it all adds up.

Edit: Well maybe more than a few laps. :p

That sucks, hopefully we see them back next year
 
I'm still baffled by Eurosport for them actually doing a Finnish commentary. Must be very depressing to look at the viewing ratings and see less than 40 people watching the broadcast at 02:00.
 
So the Nissan is 18-19 seconds off the pace? LOL
I thought it would be a failure but not that much
 
I was going to go to sleep because I thought it was very predictable... then I heard "raindrops." Wide awake. :p
 
...Yes it is. Forgot the 3:13.9 from the 917 was a quali lap.
Including any configuration, weren't the 917's faster in 1970 ?
In qualifying, yes. As were the 962 (1988) and the Sauber C9 (1989), but not in the race

However, it's also worth noting that in that configuration, the three cars averaged 250km/h in qualifying - while the R18 has averaged 248km/h in the race and with the chicanes...
 
So the Nissan is 18-19 seconds off the pace? LOL
I thought it would be a failure but not that much
Its only 14-15 seconds off of 2014 pace.
 
Rear suspension being changed on the 22. They plan on finishing the race.
 
We ALL should jump on GT6 after and do this race... I'll be happy with GTE 458...
 
Had to get a few hours of sleep. Pumped to wake up and see that Corvette still leading this year!
 
Based Bro?

CHdMFcNUEAA9pM0.jpg:large


These two cars and the Ligiers are the funniest Le Mans stories since AMR-One.
 
We ALL should jump on GT6 after and do this race... I'll be happy with GTE 458...
Maybe not the whole damn thing. A little race (well, I prefer free run) party should suffice.
 
We ALL should jump on GT6 after and do this race... I'll be happy with GTE 458...
Sad, my PS3 is dead. I think I have a GT6 save on the cloud. Been thinking about buying a new PS3.
 
C'mon Bird, keep ahead.
 
So the Nissan is 18-19 seconds off the pace? LOL
I thought it would be a failure but not that much
Well when you are making half the power of the people you would normally be racing (they're not racing anyway) then yeah, you tend to be slower.
 
Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn.
 
Stop saying Nai-gard.
 
Well when you are making half the power of the people you would normally be racing (they're not racing anyway) then yeah, you tend to be slower.
I remember hearing the number, like Nissan is making like 600hp, while the others are making 1000hp+. On a high speed track like this. Won't help at all.
 
Our pit reporter is saying drops are falling every now and then.
 
number #4 spins

Edit: Brains not functioning like it used to. :confused:
 
Glad to see the 51 back out. Wasn't supporting them, but it's still gutting to see them lose like that.
 
Back