83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,368 views
Gutted to see the #23 Nissan bow out so close to the end.

:(

That Nissan onboard with those flames is quite dramatic. Such a shame.
 
Going out in a blaze of glory and all that...

Guess the Porsches won't be the only cars on fire (literally) this time around...

And I actually managed to see the Tivoli ad again, I thought I was going to see it only once. So much for that record attempt. :lol:

Viper is out for good.

And another one of my personal favorites bites the dust... Double dammit. :(
 
The #23 onboard froze at this :scared:

gzfR7QA.jpg
Just another VAG commercial. :lol:
 
Guess the Porsches won't be the only cars on fire (literally) this time around...

And I actually managed to see the Tivoli ad again, I thought I was going to see it only once. So much for that record attempt. :lol:
This reminds me of those values/pass it on commercials from couple of years back. The same three would always air.
 
Viper is out for good.
Aaaaand this is sad.
The nature of endurance racing is so unpredictable and awesome at the same time; it doesn't matter to be the fastest, you've gotta survive until the end
 
@prisonermonkeys giving Trummer credit for getting the CLMPByLotusKodewa P1.5 back around the track. 👍
 
GT7 by NISMO, the real getting lapped over and over again simulator.
More like the GT7 by NISMO, you're only testing by everyone thinks you are racing simulator.
 
@prisonermonkeys giving Trummer credit for getting the CLMPByLotusKodewa P1.5 back around the track. 👍
Give him all the credit you want, but I think that when they sit down to figure out what happened, they will find that Trummer played a role in it.
 
Arnage has rain.

Give him all the credit you want, but I think that when they sit down to figure out what happened, they will find that Trummer played a role in it.

You obviously need to be informed of how god-awful that car is. EDIT oops.
 
Would like to see Patrick Dempsey take third, in GTE AM. According to timing and scoring. The Ferrari is a minute 40 behind them.

Edit: Krohn spun. Not surprising.
 
Am I the only one, or is this the most boring LM24 you have ever seen? Don't get me wrong, it's still the best race on earth, but as far as LM24 goes, it has been very undramatic and even boring. But yeah, one hour left.
 
#40 and someone else, collided.
 
Back