83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,361 views
Paul Dalla Lana! Ouch. :eek:
 
The 95 is what my life rests on now.
 
And just like that, with 45 minutes to go, GT AM got a new leader!
 
Do we get a safety car or is slow zone enough? Personally I wouldn't mind seeing those sexy
R8's with their flashing lights... :O:drool::dopey:







































Miau (meow):lol:
 
Not that funny, that was a serious mechanical failure. Is the driver ok??
He was spinning the rears to try to get it back to the garage so he is not in too bad a way, I'm surprised there wasn't something softer to hit there.
 
Got damn that's absolutely disheartening for the team, to be leading and 45 minutes before finishing, this happens... at least the driver seems to be ok, if only absolutely bummed.
 
Well, that just shows that it is not over until the last second. Glad the driver is fine!
 
Well I'm back and it's sad to see that the Viper has retired. That and seeing the #23 burn was unfortunate, they got so far but at least 1 Nissan is making it to the end.
 
I haven't seen the GTE class as a whole get decimated like this in a while.
 
Well I'm back and it's sad to see that the Viper has retired. That and seeing the #23 burn was unfortunate, they got so far but at least 1 Nissan is making it to the end.

Don't. Jinx. It.
 
Always sad to see a car dropping out of the race in the last hours. Just so undeserved after all that work.
 
That really sucks massively for Lamy. Last year Radio Mans said during the Le Mans 24 hour race that no driver has ever won the N24 and taken a class win in the LM24.
 
Will the sole surviving Nissan have completed enough laps to be classified?
 
That poor Aston Martin. Losing everything in the last 45 minutes, thats just really bitter...
 
Hour 23 LM P1-H Lap Analysis

- No one on the same lap.
- P2 battle to the flag between #47 & #38?

CHddoYzWsAAmgzW.png:large
 
All of the cars I predicted for class wins before the race have had late problems, I predicted a Porsche for LMP1 win. Just saying...
 
That poor Aston Martin. Losing everything in the last 45 minutes, thats just really bitter...

The worst kind of feeling for any team; being so close to a victory only to have it taken away after an accident. It's a pity, it has to be said. I really wanted Lamy to win (so much I wound up swearing, and I apologise for that), but that's how the racing world turns...
 
Late last night I predicted the #19 for the win, and I even predicted their strategy early on. :eek:
 
AJ
Hour 23

- target 395 laps depending on the #19 track position.

CHdahb5WIAEp5C7.png:large
re: the distance record...
Don Adams as Maxwell Smart
Missed it by that much.
Oh, and I almost forgot, Lamy will take an Aston to the victory in GTE AM, which is also good.
And will Porsche win in LMP1?:mischievous:

Steering failure it seems. Seems to be unbalance after riding the curb. It just kept going straight.
Dunno if the foot slipping off of the brake is a factor?
 
All of the cars I predicted for class wins before the race have had late problems, I predicted a Porsche for LMP1 win. Just saying...
Did you also predict Marquez will win today? :P :P
 
#22 into the pits for fuel and maybe tires? Back out now, hopefully it makes it to the end. Krumm behind the wheel.
 
Just asking, but is there any way to increase posts shown per page on this thread? Currently I see mostly 29+ posts per page?
 
Back