83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,364 views
To be fair to Tracy, that was also the Morgan (which has been doing a Ligier impression all race) fault more.
 
Krohn should take up rallycross as they spent enough time off the track.

Maybe he should run for Rebellion then, since they look like rallycross cars in livery. Zing! :lol:

But seriously, god dammit Krohn. If you can't drive properly, why do you bother? Some bosses know when to quit, and so should you...
 
Well. I'm throwing in the towel. My Audi's have no chance and my two GTE cars are dominating the last time I checked. And it's not gonna rain.

It was a great race, but I need my sleep. It was great fun 'commentating' on the race with everyone, my first Le Mans on GTPlanet and it was awesome. Great job by @Famine and the mods for running the Live Blog, it was definitely a great idea and helped me stay up to date on the bits I missed. Night all! :cheers:
 
The weather radar shows plenty of rain close to us now. Could be a crazy final 40mins should it arrive. @NW48 don't count Audi out yet with rain due.

I'm still rooting for Hulk to bring it home now.
 
Well. I'm throwing in the towel. My Audi's have no chance and my two GTE cars are dominating the last time I checked. And it's not gonna rain.

It was a great race, but I need my sleep. It was great fun 'commentating' on the race with everyone, my first Le Mans on GTPlanet and it was awesome. Great job by @Famine and the mods for running the Live Blog, it was definitely a great idea and helped me stay up to date on the bits I missed. Night all! :cheers:
Night mate.

And I agree, for my first Le Mans on GTP too, it has been an amazing experience.
 
I bet we have lots of drunk people following the race if you have followed the drinking game rules.

If they were following those rules I'd bet we have a whole lot of passed out people :sly:
 
only testing.
I know that, and I'm pretty sure most of the people here know it too. There's always someone saying that every single time someone says the car is slow, even if only in joking manner.
 
Well. I'm throwing in the towel. My Audi's have no chance and my two GTE cars are dominating the last time I checked. And it's not gonna rain.

It was a great race, but I need my sleep. It was great fun 'commentating' on the race with everyone, my first Le Mans on GTPlanet and it was awesome. Great job by @Famine and the mods for running the Live Blog, it was definitely a great idea and helped me stay up to date on the bits I missed. Night all! :cheers:

Light weight.
 
I hate Le Mans, a whole year I'm hyped as intercourse and then I'm bummed when the finish comes up, because I'll have to wait another year again.
 
I haven't seen that Captur commercial in a while...
 
I think I've been up for about 32 hours now.
 
That was a risky move by the #8, outside at Indy.
 
I hate Le Mans, a whole year I'm hyped as intercourse and then I'm bummed when the finish comes up, because I'll have to wait another year again.
Yeah, last year I was on vacation over in the Philippines, so I couldn't watch the race. Only to find out two weeks later that Toyota didn't win it, even with the pace they had.
 
Am I the only one, or is this the most boring LM24 you have ever seen? Don't get me wrong, it's still the best race on earth, but as far as LM24 goes, it has been very undramatic and even boring. But yeah, one hour left.
well for that matter the race itself was full of dramatic turn of events, lmp1 was a little one sided this year but p2 and gte was fairly good
 
And was that the #7 4-wheel sliding out of Mulsanne corner? those Audi guys don't give up do they?
 
Back