83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,352 views
Watching the race in TV, in Eurosport of course. Right now, seeing the legend himself, Mr. Tom, driving a lap around the Le Mans circuit in a R8 GT3... Man, I wish I was in that car.

Ah, so my stream is indeed the correct one... just not in very high quality. If anyone has a good quality Eurosport stream, please share it via PM (:
 
Treated myself to the lego 42039 set as something to do during the race even though it is an awful shade of green.
I think you're underestimating the build time. :lol:
 
In case nobody has mentioned it, the WEC stream is live.
 
And one of the Rebellions already off at first chicane.
 
dscracelive@dscracelive1s

The #23 Nissan will start from the pit-lane after clutch issues during warm-up.#LM24 #LEMANS

That would explain why that car's onboard has been missing from the youtube stream.
 
Number 12 spun on warm up. :lol:
 
I thought they were doing away with grid girls?:confused:
 
Are Corvette doing any streams this year?
 
Watching the Nismo stream, really cool to see that little screen flash "Yellow". That will help when drivers don't see a flag.
 
I think it just went into a gravel trap and back onto the track so there shouldn't be any.

Ah, I see. Well, at least they were somewhat lucky with that one.

And that Aston race seemed like it was a fun time, bar the accident that red flagged the race... The LMP1 Aston couldn't even make up for its pitstop, haha. :lol:
 
Is the official stream not playing for anyone else at the moment?
 
It seems like Fox is broadcasting the studio show from Le Mans N.Carolina.👎
 
It seems like Fox is broadcasting the studio show from Le Mans N.Carolina.👎
You expect them to send people to Le Mans when they can't even keep the race to one channel?

Or even for the full 24 hours....
 
Is the official stream not playing for anyone else at the moment?

It's working fine for me.*knocks on wood*

It seems like Fox is broadcasting the studio show from Le Mans N.Carolina.👎

Don't they always do that? It's part of the reason I pulled the trigger and bought the WEC stream (also only one place and no commercials).
 
I'm going for Porsche #17 to win and depending on the weather over 400 laps for the winner
 
From the looks of it, Fox Sports AU is using the WEC stream and not a Fox Sports US stream. Good.
 
Enjoy the race everyone! It could be an epic 24h du Mans.

Interesting to hear Prost saying that Rebellion are expecting a big fight with Nissan which is true I guess. Hopefully Nissan make the end.
 
Does anyone have a better timing and scoring link than the official one ?
 
Back